EPISODE - 40 " hello " - " fliend.. "

EPISODE - 40 " hello " – " fliend.. "

NAVYA'S HOUSE

Nandini was standing at of the window of navya's room with anvi and manik's photo frame.. she was remembering her moments with anvi and Manik.. few tears flow down her cheeks as manik's insulted words echoed into her ears..

Mere Haathon Mein,
Na Teri Lakeerein,
Hain Bahut Alag Si,
Aapni Takdeerein,

************************************

MA––NAN ROOM

" What do you mean that you can't able to find my daughter damnit!!! I need my daughter in next 24 hrs any how! Otherwise get ready to loose your job.. ", Manik shouted furiously as the inspector said they tried to find anvi but unable to find her ,they didn't even find any clue related her..

Manik throw the mobile on the wall being furious.. he combed his hair back in anger and then his eyes fall on a frame which is of nananvi..

Mera Zameen Pe Chalna,
Tera Hawaa Sa Udna,
Haa….Naamumkin Hain,
Tera-Mera Milna,

His expressions changed for a second after seeing Nandini but then again it turned to furious one when he remembered what Nandini did with him..

" I started trusting you Nandini.. I thought you aren't like other women who are behind me for money but no I was wrong.. ", Manik thought clinching his fist tightly.

Ke Dhoop Se Kabbhi Andhera,
Judd Nahin Sakta,
Yeh Ishq Mukammal Apna,
Ab Ho Nahi Sakta,

************************************

NAVYA'S HOUSE

" I thought finally I got my family and my dream of happy family is fulfilled but how can I think that the girl like me whom her own parents disowned how can be so lucky to get a family like Malhotra's.. it was just a beautiful dream.. ", Nandini said to herself creasing Manik and anvi's photo..

Dariya Sa Hain Tu,
Main Hoon Sehra Sa,
Faasla Na Mitega,
Jo Hain Phela Sa,

Navya heard her self talk who just enters the room,she walked towards Nandini and keep her hand on her shoulder, " Nandini.. what are you saying!? They are unlucky who disowned you.. you are a girl who turned everything in gold if you touch anything.. ", Nandini looked at her with teary eyes and then hugged her.. she break down in her arms..

Jo Khatam Na Hoga,
Tu Aisa Safar Hai,
Main Raat Ka Lammha,
Tu Dhoop Sehar Hai...

" No nandu.. you can't break down like this.. you are my strong Nandini.. ", Navya said trying to give her strength..

Nandini break the hug and wipe her tears , " you are right Navya.. I can't fall weak.. I need to find my anvi.. I'll find her.. I know Devi Mayiyan will help me.. ", Nandini said with determination looking at the Devi Mayiyan idol placed at the corner shelf where a small temple is made..