EPISODE - 49 Caring & clumsy Nandini!

IMPORTANT NOTE  -  Are You Guyz getting bored with this Story!? You know what guyz I Really expected allot from you but it seems you are Just reading just to show!!🚶

I was only mad that in between my exams I'm giving you almost daily updates.. but kya fayda!!🤷

You guyz can't even complete the target.. I thought I'll start updating regularly but seeing the disheartening response I'm Even Doubtful to continue this story  further!!

Readers are like 1k+ and Don't even ask about votes you can't even give votes According to target and comments–– Forget about it!!😡😡😠😠😰😰😢😢

TARGET - I Really doubt if you will complete or not!!😶

It's the last Part from Myside.. 😶😐🤐😬

Want Me to continue this Story then give me good Response..😡

EPISODE - 49 Caring & clumsy Nandini!

ANSH ROOM

"What!? How am I going to say to everyone here?" , Ansh freaked out at the idea of him telling everyone at home about Payal, which means without his lucky charm, Nandini.

"Nandini isn't the one who is getting married with Payal, it's you Ansh.. Now we are talking about marriage, so you should convince everyone at home of your choice..", Manik said rolling his eyes.

"You're talking like that because you met your bride after the marriage..", Ansh pouted, "It's very difficult, especially now that everyone hates Payal here.." , Nandini giggled at his weird face.

"My bride was of my family choice, so that's why I had no problem..", Manik said shrugging.

"Then help me make my bride of family choice also!!", Ansh whined.

Manik rolled his eyes, "She's not my choice either.. How will I help you?".

Ansh widened his eyes, while Nandini glared at manik.

"What? I didn't forget the fact she tried to slap you and also misbehaved with Nani..", Manik said after seeing their looks on him.

"She already said sorry for that..", Nandini said pouting.

"I won't marry her if Bhai doesn't accept her then.." , said Ansh crossing his arms pouting cutely.

Cabir who was silent till now, face palmed, "Isn't this love story getting stuck everytime? Can't we just move on?".

"If Bhai let us move on..", said Ansh eying to Manik.

Nandini and cabir also looked at Manik with a please-let-us-move-on look.

"Look Ansh if you're happy with her then I am also.. But like Nani, this girl is also in my bad books!", Manik said stubbornly.

Ansh pouted, while Nandini rolled her eyes, "Don't worry Ansh, soon they will all like Payal..",  Ansh smiled brightly.

"So my plan is you bring Payal at home so that we can introduce her to the family. And don't worry about everyone's reaction, we'll help you also..", said Nandini.