EPISODE - 2 Anvi's Fliend!

MALHOTRA MENSION

MANIK ROOM

" Monu.. Di gave me this responsibility and she will be very gussa (angry) with me if I don't make you wear this handsome sherwani like you!", Cabir Manik's Cousin Chirped with a charming smile holding the sherwani with his one hand showing to Manik..

" Then go and say to Di that you failed.. I won't wear this, but my suit only..", manik said Nonchalantly, adjusting his tie in front of the mirror.

"No Monu , please just look at this sherwani.. Your bride will faint just by seeing you in this, you will be the most handsome groom ever in this world.. please say yes!!", Cabir pleaded desperate, only he knows how much Di will scold him for this..

"Like really Cabir?", Manik send him a glare through the mirror, "Just get lost from my room with this So Called
sherwani of yours!".

Cabir pouted and went from there..

************************************

"Nahin.. Nahin.. Nahin...", Anvi chanted while running around the sofa from her bhua - Divyanka..

"Anvi just stop it! Come here and drink this milk like a good baby girl, otherwise I will be very angry with you

"Anvi just stop it! Come here and drink this milk like a good baby girl, otherwise I will be very angry with you..", Divyanka said as she stopped running and stood behind the sofa waiting for Anvi to surrender herself.

"Nahin..", Anvi crossed her arms with a Cute pout, "I wanty papa to make Anvi dlink milky.. ( I want Papa to Make Anvi drink milk..) ".

"Nani's doll..", Nani lifted her from behind, and made her sit on the sofa, "Today papa is getting married na so he is busy, Anvi will drink milk okay.. Nani will give it to you..".

Divyanka handled the glass of milk to Nani, who took it and placed near Anvi's lips to make her drink.

Anvi looked away..

"Mallied?? (Married?? ) ", Anvi passed a confused look to Nani.

"Hmm.. Didn't Anvi want a mumma? Papa will bring mumma for you today", Nani smiled cuddling to Anvi..

"Anvi's mumma? Who?" , Anvi asked as her eyes lit up in happiness, she always ask for her mother to her papa, but he always ignore this question of her, finally she's going to see her mother today..

"Aliya..", Nani said pursing her lips. Divyanka inhaled a sharp breath just by remembering the day manik announced he would marry Aliya for Anvi, no one in the family is happy by his decision but they had to accept it and give Aliya a chance..

"Aliya aunty?" , Anvi gasped blinking her eyes.

"Hmm.. now drink milk..", Nani said again trying to make her drink the milk.