EPISODE - 107 Cute Anvi!😍

Ignore Typos 😪

Beware it's the longest Update 😜

NEXT Part After 450+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺

EPISODE - 107 Cute Anvi!😍

NANDINI Picked Anvi in her Arms who cling in her Mumma's Arms, hugging her very tightly, " What Happened Baby? ", Nandini Asked Lovingly as She comes out from The car , she noticed how her daughter cling to her.

" Anvi is Nervoush.. ", Anvi Pouted cutely..

" It's Natural Princess.. Don't be Nervoush.. You are toh My Bahadur bacha na? ", Manik Asked as he stand in front of his Two Lifelines. And kissed on Anvi's Forehead Lovingly..

Anvi Nodded cutely In yes then in no making her Parents Chukled at their Cute Little Daughter..

" Don't worry.. When you will meet your new friends na you will feel better.. ", Nandini said pulling her Daughter's Cute Nose..

Manik buttoned his coat as both walked Inside Mumbai's Famous School " Jr. Warrior High School ".

Aman also joined them, He was holding some Important papers which needed for Anvi's Admission....

" By the way Anvi.. You are looking like a little cupcake and I really wanted to eat you.. ", Aman said winking at Anvi who giggle forgetting her nervousness..

" And Amu Chachu.. you ale looking like Ladyphinger.. ", Anvi teased Scrunching her nose as she doesn't like Ladyfingers Much..

Manan laughed at Aman ' Baistee ' while Aman jaw Dropped hearing Anvi's Teasing Session..

" I'm Telling you bhabhi.. please don't let cabir wander Around Anvi.. He's rubbing himself on her.. ", Aman Huffed with fake Anger But Anvi being the Naive Kid she felt bad so she pulled Aman shirt cutely from his Bicep, as he's walking at left side of Nandini who's holding Anvi in her Arms while Manik on the Right Side, Pulling him little closer Anvi Cutely Kiss on his Cheek while Saying cutely, " Shooly Amu Chachu.. "..

Aman smile and pull her cheek affectionately.. " Mela.. Baby.. ".

The Four of them Reached School Reception Area, Aman had already talk about MM visiting school so Principal was Himself waiting at the Reception Area of the School..

" Hello Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra.. Welcome to Jr. Warrior High School.. ", Principal Greeted Manik and also greeted Aman with a handshake while Nandini just Smile still carrying her daughter in her Arms..

" Hello.. Mr. Gautam..  I hope Everything is Settled down before we come here!!? ", Manik Asked Strinly with his MM Aura Buzzing around him making principal shiver with fear..

" Yes.. Mr. Malhotra.. As you say I have already sanitize the whole School.. not once but twice.. don't worry your daughter will be safe here.. ",  Principal Said with thudding heart.. This man has Buy The whole School just because He Wanted to make his daughter study here.. he wanted to make sure nothing worry his princess, here.. And also he Worry the Whole Staff to clean and Sanitize the whole school as he doesn't wanted his daughter to get Infected by the Corona.. though it's now has settled down but still it's not gone yet..