EPISODE - 97 Unwell Divyanka!?

Thank You Guyz for your patience..😘

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS.. 🌺

EPISODE - 97 Unwell Divyanka!?

" I was little confused but nevertheless I Accepted and went towards him. He Make me stand beside him and K.... ", Aarohi Sobbed as that view Played in her mind.

Nandini hugged her side way and Rubbed her Shoulder.

" Sshh.. Relax.. I'm here now.. Aaru.. I'm here with you.. Not Only me but My whole family is here.. Just Say whatever you had hide till now inside you.. ", Nandini Encouraged.

" He Makes me stand beside him and put Sample Saree on my shoulder. I was nervous the way Clients were watching me. He started explaining about the material an..... And in between he Encircled his Arm around My Waist and Clutched it. I got scared.. till then no men has ever touch me except Bhai and Papa but his touch.. his touch was so dirty.. he slowly took his hand above, towards The side of My B####t.. Hi.. His Hand was almost touching My Br........... ", She couldn't uttered ahead she cried mercilessly. It's the first time that Any outside men has touch her. She was neither has any boy as Friend nor she had ever make any boyfriend. At that day she felt dirty..

Nandini Eyes Was Red in Anger and also Was teary hearing about her Best Friend's Pain. She's also a girl and can understand her feelings.

" Aaru , What happened to my strong aaru? She was always a strong girl. Haina? ", Nandini said cajoling her wiping her trator tears. It's hurting her allot seeing her best friend breaking infront of her. She never wanted her any closed ones to be like this..               

Aarohi looked at her with puffy eyes and then continue, " After that i wasn't in a condition to think to share it with anyone.. I never felt this helpless nandu.. you know na how's mom and dad!? they were already reluctant to send me to mumbai because they love me allot and very protective for me.. dad has already decided to marry off with his friend's son after my PG. but anyhow bhai makes them understand my dream to become a succesful Fashion Designer.. only because of bhai dad gives me permission to come here in mumbai. but dad put a condition if i didn't get job in a month then he will get me married to his friend's son. so, i didn't tell anything what jagat raj did with me.. if i was even in shock for two days.. mujhe kuch samaj hi nhi aa rha tha.. neither i take any holiday as i recently join the job nor i can resign the job.. i really don't wanted to marry that boy.. i never liked him.. toh i started maintaining distance from jagat raj even if i got a call from his cabin for some work i always tried to careful.. even he also didn't tried to come close to me.. so, i thought that may be i just overthink about him.. but only if i know that it was my biggest mistake to think like this..   ", Aarohi paused and closed her eyes and tears flow down. her chin wobbled as he tried not to cry loudly.             

   Nandini was herself tried to control her sobs. it's getting really difficult for to control her sobs.                     

Taking a deep breath Aarohi begin, " After a week i was working extra after the working hours as jagat raj has given me few designs to correct , my friend who was waiting for me said that she will be accompany as she doesn't want me to leave alone. I was even okay with her but as she got a call she walked little away from my working desk , i was so engrossed i didn't noticed that jagat raj was staring at me, don't know what he said to my friend she left from their after giving me a quik hug. i didn't stop her because she was really in hurry so i thought she was having some emergency. and when i completed my work i was ready to walk towards jagat raj's cabin when he comes out, i tell me to check my work.