EPISODE - 89 Dinner Date!

Next Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 89 Dinner Date!

AT HOTEL XYZ

After ordering their food, Nandini was staring at everyone else except Manik, who had that big smirk on his face after seeing that she wore red saree as he asked her too.

“Can you stop staring at me?”, she asked sarcastically.

“No, I can’t..”, he nodded sideways, “You’re  my wife and I’ve all rights to look at you!”.

“To trust me also!”, she said making him remember she’s still angry on him.

“I know!”, he said, “I’m sorry Nandini!”.

“Just by saying sorry, nothing changes!”, she said with moist eyes, “Now every time a problem comes up, will you blame my love for that? Will you say to me that my presence in your life made you weak? That you’re not the same MM anymore? That you regret marrying me?”.

“NO! I will never say that again Chipku.. that was the last time, I am really sorry for everything I said to you in anger that day.. I never mean that..”, he said feeling guilty.

“I want guarantee that you’ll never do it again!”, she said and crossed her arms pouting; “Can you give me that?”.

“You’re really my wife!” , he chuckled, “What can I do Mrs. Malhotra to prove you that I will never do it again?” , he asked.

“I don’t know! You should think that, isn’t it?”, she raised her eyebrows, shrugging her shoulder.

The waiter came with the dishes, while Nandini attacked her food. Manik was thinking what he should do to make her forgive him.

********************************************************

PIYANSH ROOM

Payal was removing her Bengals sitting at Front of her dressing table thinking about Manan.. She's so happy that Manik takes Nandini for a date to Ask Forgiveness.. She's Really glad that on time she got to know how Good Nandini is! Otherwise, She don't know what Wrong she could have done with Nandini in her jealousy..

She's really lucky to have a loving family like Malhotras and a Very Good friend cum sister in nandini.. she knows how much she was upset from some previous day's Because of Manik's anger.. but now she's Happy that everything getting settled..

She Gasped as suddenly someone hug her from her neck from behind and kept his chin on Top of her head. She lifted her eyes and find Ansh standing there..