EPISODE - 9 Chocolate Boy & Jangli Billi!😜

"Chiku go and change your clothes, I will serve for you.."

"Let it be Divyanka ji, I will serve for him..", Nandini readily stood up heading to the kitchen side.

Manik stood up also taking Anvi in his arms. He went to his room and let Anvi on his bed, and started unbuttoning his shirt, and taking his clothes from the closet.

"Papa..", Anvi looked at him.

"Yeah baby.. Tell me..", he walked till her and lifted her again leaving his clothes laid on the bed.

"Papa Anvi play a lot with Fliend today.." Anvi smiled.

"Hmm.. Which fliend?", Manik asked.

"Papa.. Anvi's friend.. Nandini!!!", Anvi pouted and her fingers who were playing with her father's shirt button in the name of unbuttoning them like her father was doing stopped to look at him.

NANDINI came inside the room and saw manik almost shirtless, she hipcupped and faced her back to him.

"Chocolate boy came out of his wrapper..", Nandini  thought biting her lips embarrassed.

"You.. I want to talk with you..", manik said glaring at her.

"First wear your chocolate wrapper..", Nandini said.

"What?", manik frowned.

"I mean your shirt.. Wear it. Otherwise I will not be able to control myself Chocolate boy!! I will eat you right now..", Nandini giggled silently. She's simple and respect everyone but only with him, she does these crazy things. Only with him, she feels like teasing him. Only with him, she goes out of control! Maybe because he's different from all people she met till now.

Manik looked down and realized his chest was visible to her. He left Anvi on the bed again and buttoned his shirt.

"I'm going to change now, take Anvi to her room and make her sleep. After that I want to talk with you..", Manik said going to the bathroom.

NANDINI lifted Anvi and went towards her room, "Your papa thinks too high of himself. He's going to test me all the time and he thinks I will fail and he will get a chance to taunt me for not being a good mother to you. But Anvi will make friend win na?", Anvi just giggled Cutely at Nandini's funny angry expression.

They entered in the room and Nandini made Anvi lay on the bed and pulled the blanket to cover her.

Anvi looked at her sadly that Nandini was going to leave her and she wasn't sleepy now.

"Now Friend will make Anvi listen to Princess story. Do you like it?", Nandini cuddled.

Anvi squealed in happiness, she yelled a "Yippee", and nandini patted Anvi's head softly telling her a princess story.

Anvi fell asleep instantly resting her head on Nandini's chest.

O.. o.. o...
O.. o.. o...

Dil se dil ka rishta juda
Pal do pal mein mit.ta nahi
Bandhan dilon ka toot.ta nahi

Nandini Creased her soft Cheeks gently admiring her cute sleeping Face for a while and then Nandini kissed her forehead softly and gently placed her head on the pillow and left the room silently.

Tere dil ka mere dil se
Rishta purana hai
In aankhon se har aansoo
Mujhko churana hai
Mujhko churana hai..
Mujhko churana hai