EPISODE - 57 I'm Sorry!

Next Part After 440+ VOTES

EPISODE - 57 I'm Sorry!

Rah vekh ke teri ab tang ho gaya
Jeena mere liye jaise ek jang ho gaya
Yahaan wahan jaane kaha kaha khoj liya
Tere bin jiya jaayega na soch liya

DADU'S HOUSE..

Manik and Ansh reached in Dadu's house, Manik knocked the door impatiently, he just wanted to see her in front of him safe and sound.

Navya opened the door and welcomed them inside, "Sorry Jiju actually..."

"Nandini kahan hai?", Manik cut her looking around the house, his eyes found peace when it landed on her coming out of the room with a tensed face.

Manik took long steps to reach her, he pinned her to the wall behind them with infuriated eyes, "How dare you leave me alone Nandini?"

Sanson mein shamil hai tu

"Bhai please calm down! Nandini bhabhi is here in front of you and fine also.. why are you getting angry?" Ansh asked getting worried to see his brother in so much anger.

Tujhse jiya jaaun

"Ansh this is between me and my wife.. " , Manik gritted his teeth, still with his eyes fixed at Nandini.

Tere bina kuchh nahi main

Nandini was only staring into his eyes, there was an unknown fear, possessiveness, anger, care in his eyes for her.

Tujhko hi bolun

"Do you even know that I searched for you everywhere whole day? Couldn't you inform me where you were? Every day you drop a message for me informing where you are going, even to go to Mandir near our house only and today you couldn't do that? You left phone at home, didn't inform anyone where you are going.. What am I supposed to think? Why did you leave me alone dammit?" , he shouted.

Tujhko hi gaaun

Nandini flinched hearing his shout, she started crying. Manik's heart melt seeing her cry because of him, he pulled her into a tight hug caressing her hair.

Tu zaroorat nahi tu zaroori hai

Nandini buried her face on his neck sobbing, "You.. also.. came la..te from office.. I didn't shout..at you..", she complained Sobbing cutely.

Tu zaroorat nahi tu zaroori hai

"Sorry..", he whispered hugging her more tighter, "You knew where I was still you were worried, now think about me, I was clueless of where you had gone .. I didn't know what to do or where to search for you and only now I get to know that you're at Dadu's home, if not angry, what will I be? I am sorry.. stop crying now.. shh.. don't cry..", he caressed her back to calm her down.

Tu zaroorat nahi tu zaroori hai

Ansh and Navya smiled warmly staring at both.

"I am sorry..", Nandini said feeling guilty.

Teri yaad mein raatein
Teri yaad mein savera