EPISODE - 79 I WILL KILL MANIK..

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 79 I WILL KILL MANIK..

Garima walked in with a worried face, but as she saw Manik she gulped in fear.

"Shashi why did you had to kidnap him?", she glared at Shashi, "If we get caught, then will die in jail for kidnapping him!".

"Shut up Garima!" , Shashi frowned angrily. Karan and Meera also glared at her.

"You! I had sent you to jail.. How did you come out?" , asked Manik frowning.

"Old contacts Manik! Before you become MM, I was Shashi Kapoor and I had my contacts, I had helped them once and it was their payback time!", said Shashi smirking.

Manik glared at him, "I should have keep a watch on you and your family long back..".

"But you didn't.. Your bad luck!", Karan grinned.

"Lets go home..", said Shashi, and Karan and Garima left with Shashi. While Meera stayed back.

She bend down, and pecked Arnav's cheek, "Bye love!".

Manik looked away angrily.

"Aww.. I took Nandini's right hain na?", she widened her eyes acting like shocked.

"No, you didn't.. And you never will take her place and her rights in my life.. ", he said, and rubbed his cheek on his shoulder, wiping her kiss, "See I just wiped your kiss, with Nandini I would never do that.. With her if possible I would never wash my cheeks again, just to keep her lips touch on me!".

Meera clenched her jaws angrily, "You will be mine Manik..".

She left from there with heavy steps, cursing Nandini.

***********************************************

The driver reached in MALHOTRA MENSION, he and HP were taking the gifts to home.

Nandini rushed to them, "HP Manik didn't come?".

She asked looking around desperate to see her husband.

"Nahin Didi, I thought Manik bhaiya already came here. When we walked out of the hall, he wasn't there anymore.. ", said HP.

"Kya? He didn't returned till yet..", said Nandini getting more restless.

Nandini called him again, but it remained unavailable. Her eyes welled up, thinking where he is, what he must be doing, is he safe or not?

Cabir descended the stairs and saw her standing still lost in thoughts.

"Nandini bhabhi Kya hua?", he asked nearing her.

"Woh .. Manik didn't come back home, he was in the hall with HP and others, look na.. HP came back, but Manik didn't.. He isn't answering my calls also.. Cabir I'm getting worried now..", Nandini said.

"Calm down bhabhi.. He must be in MMD.." , said Cabir.

"Can we go and check there please?", Nandini pleaded. CABIR nodded, he rushed to get his car keys, then returned to Nandini. Both left to MMD.

***********************************************

Manik looked around the old building, he tried to free himself but sighed hard giving up.

"Is anybody here?", he shouted.

"Tu bhi na Manik.. No one will hear you in the last floor.. My voice will not reach to anyone by here..", he mentally scolded himself.

"What was Shashi talking about? What's his plan to make me sign the property papers? Why did he kidnap me and not Nandini or Anvi?.. I will not sign it anyway, but I can't underestimate him also.. He's an old and smart player!", Manik said to himself.

"I just hope Aman protects Nandini and Anvi..", he sighed, leaning his head on the chair.

"Nandini.. She must be worried about me, I don't even have a way to inform you where I am , my Chipku.. I'm sorry, it's second time I'm making you get worried like this when I promised myself after that day I came back late from office that I would never do that again!", he shut his eyes tightly.

***********************************************

NEXT DAY..

MALHOTRA MANSION

The family was hell worried about Manik, who didn't return till yet.

"I think we should inform police about this.. Bhai isn't even answering our calls, and he doesn't stay outside for so long. I called the guards of farm house and he wasn't there also.." , said Ansh.

"I also think something happened, if it was for work reason MM would have informed me long back.." , said Aman.

Nandini's heart skipped a beat, hearing all this.

"And..", Aman said and stopped to look at everyone's face.

"And what Aman? Speak up.. " , Divyanka said worriedly.

"And yesterday Meera and Karan were in the wedding hall, MM thought they wanted to harm Anvi or Nandini.. It could be possible that.. ", Aman gulped.

"They.. kidnapped him?" , Nandini asked, hoping it not to be true.

"Hey Devi Mayiyan.. What's happening here? Meera and Karan kidnapped my Chiku..", Nani cried.

"Let's not waste time.. Just call the police.." , Mama said.

Nandini covered her face with her hands sobbing.

Payal sat beside her and rubbed her back, "Calm down Nandini.. It's just a possibility, we are not sure about it.. I'm sure MM will come back soon!".

As the boys were about to leave to the police station, the sound of phone ringing took their attention.

It was Nandini's phone.

Nandini looked at him hoping to be Manik, but her face fell seeing it's an unknown number.

"Unknown number.. must be connected with Manik..", she thought and quickly picked it up.

"Hello..", she said waiting for the other person, to reply.

"Hi dear..", Shashi smirked, "How are you?", he asked.

Nandini felt she heard this voice somewhere, she brushed off the thoughts, asking him, " Who are you? ".

"Hmm direct to the point.. not bad, I like it.. actually this is Shashi Kapoor.. I'm sure you've heard my name, didn't you?", he asked.

Nandini widened her eyes in shock, "Tum? MANIK kahan hai.. (Where is Manik) I'm sure you kidnapped him with your daughter.. didn't you? Bolo, Manik is with you na?.. Let my husband go, did you listen? Consequences won't be good if you don't leave him..".

"Ohho.. you talk a lot.. yes, I kidnapped your husband.." , Shashi said, "And I won't leave him until I get what I want..".

"What do you want?", Nandini cried.

"MY PROPERTY AND HIS PROPERTY!", Shashi laughed out loudly.

"You will never get that.. you're such a disgusting person, have some shame.. no wonder, your children went on you.. they're also cruel and disgusting person.." , Nandini frowned.

Shashi gritted his teeth thinking, "That pandit was right, Nandini could never be my daughter!".

"I don't have time to listen to your nonsense, and if I don't get what I want then don't think your dear husband will escape from here, I will kill him!", Shashi said angrily, "I WILL KILL MANIK..".

••••TO BE CONTINUED••••

What Will Happen Now!!?🤨

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..