EPISODE - 105 The Victory!

Please Ignore Mistakes 🙏

NEXT PART AFTER 430+ VOTES & 130+ COMMENTS..🌺

EPISODE - 105 The Victory!

DADU HOUSE

" You sure? ", Manik asked getting little Uneasy as he afraid to come to conclusion that The person who messed up with Him might be His Jaan's Rakhi Brother.. and he just wanted to pray that it comes out to be wrong as he won't be able to saw his jaan's Condition due to that supposed to be Man..

Nandini shake her head ," I have a doubt.. I'm not sure.. but you know when we were in college we invent two different virus one by him ; Which can froze the System in that way - no one be able to stop it and one by me - which was the perfect solution to stop any system getting hacked.. it was our best invention.. we promised to each other that we won't use it for bad purpose.. ", she looked at Manik with teary eyes..

" If it's him then he broke our promise.. he broke Nandu Promise.. I'll not forgive him ever.. ", Nandini sobbed and lean on Manik's Shoulder, who took her in his arms lovingly and crease her hair..

" Sshhhh.. please Jaan.. stop crying.. you know I can't see you in tears.. your tears makes me vulnerable.. you are toh my strong bacha na? ", Manik said Lovingly as if he's talking with a baby and it's actually true.. She's his baby.. for her he can do anything.. he can't kill anyone for her as he wanted to spend his whole life with her but yes he can sacrifice his life for her!!

He wipe her tears and kissed on her forehead..

Nandini Nodded her head positively and then turned her face towards screen.. and started her work to find the Hacker and also to confirm her doubt..

Nandini said while running her fingers on the keyboard, " When a person hacked someone ; he/she also leave his/her Identity behind in some corner of the hard disk ; Which Called as ' KEY LOCKERS ' ".

Manik looked at the screen keenly and nodded his head, " okay!! ".

" In a simple way means ; if a person kill someone then he/she leave some clues for sure.. ", just then they heard a girl voice saying, " IP Address Found.. ", and this brought smile on both's lips..

" Yes!! ", Nandini squealed making Manik to adore her..

" IP Address is found then we will surely get the Hacker.. ", Nandini said with determination..

But then What they hear makes them surprised, " Accessed Denied to find the Hacker.. ", the voice buzzed around.

Beating her fingers on the desk thinking something Nandini again started her fingers on keyboard furiously and another second again a voice buzzed , " Fire Wall Protected.. ".

Nandini's eyes widened, " What the fish!! The Hacker has recovered his data and its now Protected with Fire Wall layers which is more than before.. ", Nandini said.

" Means they have recovered the data which they lost at the time of their system Crashed out!!? ", Manik asked frowning.

" You got it right Mani.. but don't worry they only recovered that data which was there's.. so MMD's data is safe.. " , Hearing Nandini manik left a relief breath..