EPISODE - 4 Hera Pheri!

MARRIAGE HALL

Nandini's eyes were moist now hearing manik and Anvi's story, she could relate to it after all even she craved for her parents love, and she will not let Anvi have the same destiny as hers..

"I'll marry your brother!", she said and plastered a Small smile on her face.

"What? Really? Thank you.. thank you so much Nandini..", Divyanka hugged her tightly, while nandini smiled a little thinking about her Dadu who would scold her a lot for this.

Suddenly Nani, Vivek - Divyanka's husband , Ansh , Cabir , Mami and Mama barged inside the room to see Nandini..

"Wow.." ,they whispered with a smile on their lips.

"She's very beautiful more than Aliya, I like her..", Mami said..

"Haan, and she wears our traditional clothes.." ,Nani said happily.

Nandini smiled nervously, his family accepted her and she accepted this marriage, but is manik going to accept this? After all, he's the only one who doesn't have a clue of what's happening behind him.

************************************

Nandini came downstairs with Divyanka and Nani by her side, she wore a red lehenga and covered her face with Veil..

"Divyanka ji don't you think you should inform your brother? That day just because I touched his daughter, those two men in black held me so harshly, today if he gets to know that I'm taking his bride's place then I will be sent directly to DM soon!", Nandini  whispered to Divyanka, Worriedly..

"Don't worry, we'll handle Chiku's anger. I will not let anything happen to you.." ,Divyanka  said as she faked a smile coming to the mandap..

Manik's eyes landed on his Di coming with Aliya , he looked down again with a sigh, life was so unfair with him.

Divyanka made nandini sit beside manik, "Your bride is here!".

"Bride!! Bride nahin, I'm his prey that this lion will devour me after seeing my face..", Nandini  thought biting her nails under the duppata.

Navya watched this also with nervousness , she was thinking how her friend will handle this situation?

The pandit started chanting, and Divyanka looked at Nani and Mami nervously as to how will they hide nandini's face when manik would put sindoor on her.

As soon as both stood up to take sath phere, the family started throwing rose petals to them with nervous smile.

"If Monu gets a hint that instead of Aliya, it's nandini.. marriage will become triple dhamaal..", cabir said imagining the disaster.

"Chup! Say good things, it's good that witch left us and DM send a Pari in our life..", Mami said smiling to Nandini and Manik doing the seven rounds.

Anvi threw the rose petals to her father smiling, Manik smiled back to her, "Whatever I'm doing, I'm doing it for you Anvi..", thinking in his Mind.

The pandit asked Manik to fill Nandini's maang with sindoor, now the Malhotra family were sweating in fear.

Divyanka stood in between them with a nervous smile, Manik gave a cold and confused look to her.

"I..I want to help to lift this duppata..", Divyanka stammered with a smile on her face.

"I'm not a kid that I can't lift her duppata..", Manik  replied, making Divyanka frown at him.

Nandini gulped, she lifted her duppata slowly.

"Papaaaaa..", Anvi screamed.

Manik looked at her side, and Divyanka took this opportunity to take his finger filled with vermillion to nandini's forehead quickly.

The Malhotras who were till now holding their breaths, sighed in relief when Nandini covered herself again and Divyanka smiled.

Anvi gave a toothy smile to Manik..

Manik turned to Nandini and Divyanka , "Sindoor?".

"You already applied to her Chote. Did you forgot?", Divyanka giggled nervously.

The pandit nodded in yes, and Manik also accepted confused to why they were so strange and smiling too much, as far as he know they hate Aliya and they should be sad that he's getting married to a girl that they didn't accept.

"Now tie this mangalsutra around her neck beta. After this, you both will be known as husband and wife..", pandit said handing the mangalsutra to Manik..

Manik nodded as he took it from pandit hand, he didn't want to marry Aliya but maybe that's what life planned for him.

Nothing in his life happened by his will, another thing wouldn't make a difference.

Nandini's heart beat increased when she heard the last sentence by the pandit, marriage isn't a joke but when life itself become a joke for her, why not marriage?! Anyways brushing these thoughts away from her mind, she concentrated on her motive for this marriage; she married him only for Anvi, to give this little baby what she never had! Maybe DM is testing her and she will be successful in this test of life.

He tied the mangalsutra around her neck, and the guests clapped for them smiling.

Divyanka smiled victoriously thinking, "Just wait and watch Chiku and Nandini , this journey of yours will give you both happiness only!".

Hmm haan..
Pyar ka ye bandhan shadiyon purana
kya apna aur kya begana
jo mann se banaye jaate hain
woh rishte rabb ke nawaje hote hain
Yeh hai chahatein
yeh hai chahatein
ishq walon ki
yeh hai chahatein
Yeh hai chahatein
yeh hai chahatein
ishq walon ki
yeh hai chahatein...

************************************

It was time to leave, Manik lifted Anvi in his arms and nandini followed them not knowing what to do?

And Aliya's parents and her relatives followed them till the car getting emotional, little did they know that it wasn't Aliya but another girl!

"Aliya just remove the duppata off your face, aren't you feeling hot?", Manik  asked irritated.

Nandini nodded still kept standing like a statue, irking Manik more.

Divyanka came running to Nandini's
rescue.

"Chiku she's crying na, she doesn't want you to see her like that.. make up spoiled hain na Aliya?", Divyanka asked.

NANDINI nodded again.

Aliya's mother hugged nandini tightly and cried, although she was acting but she was really crying that Aliya did something like this.

She left nandini , and Nandini was wondering between three men standing in front of her crying, who was Aliya's father.

"Oh DM, Her mumma came to me on her own, why don't you make her papa also do the same? Is he waiting for me to hug him? Tension not Nandini , I will hug one of my choice, and if I get the wrong papa, I will say because of this duppata I mistook my father with other man..", she thought dramatically..

And walked to hug the man in left side, and for her luck it was indeed Aliya's father.

Navya just stood there unable to believe that her friend is married now, that too like this!

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Double Update!! 💃💃

What will happen Next, Now!? 🙄

How's Cute dramatic Nandini!? 😆