😍58😍

I woke up to Y/bf pulling me closer and burying his face into my chest. He looked like he was about to cry. I looked over at the LED clock on the nightstand. 3:30 AM. "What's wrong?" I said holding him in my arms and kissing the top of his head lightly. He was silent for a few seconds, sniffling into my chest "please don't ever leave me." He said looking up at me with tears in his eyes. I wiped his cheeks and kissed him. "I won't baby I promise. You mean the world to me and if I lost you I'd lose myself." He hugged me tighter and whispered "I love you." into my chest. "I love you too." I said. He kissed me and I held him tighter. "What time is it? I can't sleep." He said. "3 something. I don't know." I yawned. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep either." I said. "Let's go see the stars!" He said sitting up. I nodded "let's go!" I put in one of his hoodies and my shoes and then got my phone and we both left the house. I linked my arm into Y/bfs and we walked over to the closest park. We passed a Starbucks and I tried to get Y/bf to come get a drink with me. "please baby! I'll pay. Come on!" I tugged on his arm and he eventually gave in and we waited in line. We got donuts too and I made Y/bf hold everything while I payed. We walked to the little hill in the park and walked to the top. Y/bf layed down his jacket and we both laid down on the floor. "It's so beautiful." I whispered looking up at the stars. "Almost as beautiful as you." Y/bf said looking over at me. "You're the love of my life." He said looking me in the eyes and leaning into me. He kissed me and i moved closer to him resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you more." He kissed the top of my head and held me tightly. "I'm never letting you go." I played our playlist on my phone. "let's dance." I said standing up. He took my hands and I laid my head on his chest. We slowly swayed to the music and ironically it started raining like a scene out of a movie. I listened to his heartbeat. I really love this kid, my whole heart is his.  No words could express my feelings. "We better get going before we get too wet." He winked picking up his jacket. I slapped his chest lightly and we both laughed. "Race you!" I shouted running down the hill. He ran behind me and almost overtook me. I got to the bottom of the hill and cheered. "where's my kiss?" I said as he came to the bottom of the hill. We were both breathless and he took me into his arms putting a hand on my cheek and looking me in my eyes and leaning in closer. "All mine." He whispered. I leaned forward and we kissed slowly.

_______
I hate being stuck at home 😭😭