😍33😍

Today was another day of hell. I hated going to school and not just because it was boring and I would rather be doing something else, it was because of all of the people in it. It was the end of the school day and I was walking to my locker to put my stuff away. I walked with my head hung low because I wasn't in the mood for being kicked over. I sighed as I got to my locker, I grabbed everything I needed and put away my books. I started to walking in the empty school hallways, I reached into my bag and pulled out my coat. Once I was outside I heard familiar voices, I walked a little faster hoping I wouldn't get noticed. "Hey Y/N!" I tried walking faster. "Where are you going?" I ignored them and walked forward only to be blocked by my worst bully. "Move please." I muttered quietly. "What?" He asked kicking me over. "Oops!" He said making his whole Gang laugh. I curled into a ball when he started kicking me. "Get up!" He said after a few more kicks. I flinched and stood up, I gasped as pain shot down my sides. He and his gang started laughing as I limped away. I had only walked a bit more when I saw my crush Y/Bf. I walked a little faster hoping the boys wouldn't follow me and that Y/Bf wouldn't see me like this. I heard footsteps behind me and screamed as a fist hit my cheek. Y/Bf looked over as the whole gang laughed as tears fell down my cheeks. Pain shot through my body as he punched my side and raised his fist again. I closed my eyes, helpless; I prepared myself for the punch as more tears fell down my cheeks. I heard footsteps approaching me and opened my eyes to See Y/Bf pushing him away. "Leave her alone!" Y/Bf said, standing in front of me. "Or what!" He shouted unaffected by Y/Bf's pushes. "Or this!" Y/Bf said punching him in the jaw. He flinched and punched Y/Bf back, Y/Bf shoved him down and started punching him. "Don't touch her ever again!" Y/Bf said. "Stop!" I shouted causing Y/Bf to look up at me. He stopped punching him and walked over to me picking up my bag and handing it to me. "Thanks! But now let's go to mine and clean you up." I said looking at his bloody nose and Knuckles. He nodded and followed me to my house. "I should have been there before then this wouldn't have happened. Where did he hurt you?" Y/Bf asked ignoring his nose and knuckles, I pointed to my cheek and lifted my shirt a little. Y/Bf's jaw tightened when he saw the new and old bruises "I'm gonna kill him!" He said getting angry. "Y/Bf it's okay, let me clean you up." I said, he nodded as I got out my first aid kit. I cleaned his cuts. "This will sting." I said. Y/Bf nodded and sucked in a breath as the cloth touched his cheek, I gave him my hand and he squeezed it. Once I was done I looked into his eyes, he was staring at my lips and he leaned in. We kissed and it was perfect, a blush crept onto my cheeks as I pulled away. "Y/N, I really like you..." He said. "Will you be my girlfriend? I promise to protect you." He said hope in his eyes. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He smiled but then frowned at my cheek "That's gonna bruise." He said, shaking his head. "Don't worry. I'll put ice on it." I said kissing him lightly. I pulled away only to be pulled back in, Y/Bf hugged me tightly. "I'd better get going... Wait, I need your number." he said, I giggled and typed the numbers into his phone, he did the same to mine. "Text me later." He said winking, I nodded and giggled. He pecked my lips before he left the house leaving me smiling like an idiot.