😍10😍

I was supposed to go out with Y/Bf later today, I decided to text him.
You: Hey baby. You ready to go out later? 😍
Boo 😍🤤: About that... 😅
Boo 😍🤤: I can't take you out tonight 😭😅
You: what? Why? Are you ok? 🤔😱
Boo 😍🤤: I'm not feeling too good. Sorry 🙈😳
You: aww baby. I'll be omw in a few 😘☺️
Boo 😍🤤: it's fine baby. I'll manage but thanks 😘
You: 😘😍 I'm coming anyway
Boo 😍🤤: ugh fine 🙄🤣😘
I decided to grab a few things from the shops and go to Y/Bf's house. I quickly grabbed chicken noodles and a few other things and then went straight to Y/Bf's house. 

"Hey babe. You awake?" I said walking into his kitchen and putting the bag in the kitchen. He didn't reply so I assumed he was asleep. I walked up to his room. He was sleeping; his cheeks pink, his hair messy and his lips looked so kissable. I pecked his lips and then went back down to make noodles. "Ughh I'm so fucking dizzy!" Y/Bf said. He didn't know I was downstairs in the kitchen. I heard a thud coming from his room and Y/Bf groaned loudly. I quickly turned off the noodles, since it was done anyway, and then ran upstairs. "Y/Bf?" I said worried. "Y/N?" He was okay he just knocked over something. "I thought you were hurt! Go back into bed!" I said helping him back over to his bed and picking up whatever had fallen down. "When did you get here?" Y/Bf asked. "around half an hour." I said kissing him. He sat on his bed and yawned. "I wanna get up!" He whined. "Ok let me get you some medicine first." He just nodded. I went downstairs and got his medicine and 2 bowls of noodles. I came back upstairs and Y/Bf was on his phone. "Thanks babe!" He said. "Let's stay in bed today." I said to Y/Bf. He nodded. I sat down next to him. "What you wanna watch?" He said eating his noodles. I shrugged eating mine. "Why don't we just watch Disney movies?" He said finishing his noodles. "Sure!" I smiled. We both finished our food and Y/Bf sat in front of me, laying his head on my chest. I put on a movie and played with his hair. I leaned down and kissed his burning forehead. "I love you baby." I whispered. "I love you more!" He said. I carried on running my fingers through his hair and he quickly fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------

Almost at 1K reads! Thank you so much 💙💫💙💫