😍46😍

We were sat together in his room. My head on his lap, him playing video games and music blasting from the speakers. I watched him play. I wasn't really into video games, but watching Y/bf play made me happy. He was always so into the game and watching him do something he loved made me smile too. I looked up at Y/bf getting the same butterflies I always get when I see him. He was so perfect, everything about him made me fall more in love with him. "Shoot!" Y/bf shouted into his headset. He then cheered as the sound of a gunshot faintly boomed and the word 'Victory' lit up on the TV. He continued talking to his friends. It didn't bother me that we weren't talking much at the moment, just being in his presence was enough. He looked down at me and smiled making me blush. I loved him more than anything, I don't know what I would do if I ever lost him. I sat up and climbed onto his lap facing him. I took off his headset and placed it beside him on the bed. I then wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his hair. I looked him in the eyes and leaned in. He leaned back a little teasing me. But he let our lips meet and move in sync as soon as they touched. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. We pulled away both breathless. He stroked my cheek and smiled. "I love you beautiful." He said laying my head against my chest. "I love you more cutie." I smiled.
--------
I finished watching Zac and Mia last night and I cried 🙃🙃
It's actually good even though there's only 6 episodes :)