😍34😍

School was boring as usual. It was a normal Friday. I was waiting for the school bell to go so I could finally leave this hell of a place. After what felt like forever, the bell went and the corridors were filled with people pushing to get out. I waited for Y/bff by our lockers. I checked my phone while I waited. No text back from Y/bf. That's weird he always texts me after school I thought to myself. "What's up bitch!" Y/bff said walking up to me and hitting my head with her books. I rolled my eyes at her. "You asshole." I said laughing. "How's your mans?" She said winking at me. "Dead." I laughed. "He hasn't seen my text from a couple hours ago." I said. "He's probably busy or got his phone taken or something." She said. We walked home together. Y/bff lived a few doors down from my house. "I'll see you on Monday." I said walking up to my front door. "Yeah. Bye!" She said walking down to hers. "Mum I'm home!" I said walking into the house and closing the door. "Hey honey." She walked out of the kitchen. "Oh hey dad!" I said as I saw him sitting on the couch. "Y/n, we have something for you upstairs." My mum said. I was pretty confused but walked up to my room, my parents followed behind me. I opened my room door and dropped my bag on the floor. I burst into tears "Wait, It's really you?" I said in tears. I ran up to Y/Bf and he picked me up. "Yeah it's really me." He laughed. "You're so much cuter in person!" I said hugging him tightly and crying into his shoulder. He laughed, he looked like he was almost in tears too. "Thank you guys so much!" I said turning to my parents when Y/Bf put me down. My parents just smiled and walked downstairs again, leaving me alone with Y/Bf. I was still crying because I was so happy. "You're so beautiful." Y/Bf said hugging me again. I got on my tip toes so I could reach up to kiss him. He was so much taller than me. He lifted me up and I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too!" He said carrying out of my room. "You don't need to use the bathroom or anything do you?" He asked me. "Nah I'm good." I smiled. He nodded and carried me downstairs. My parents were in the front room watching TV. "How did you get here?" I asked Y/Bf once we were sat on the couch. "Your dad picked me up from the train station." He said smiling at my dad. "Thanks again." He said to him. "No problem son." My dad said smiling back. "I got here an hour before you got home." He said. "So that's why you didn't answer any of my messages." I said. "Yeah,um, sorry." He blushed. "It's okay baby." I said kissing his cheek. "You guys are so cute!" My mum said. I smiled at her. We all sat there and talked for a while. Y/Bf got on pretty well with my parents and it just made him so much cuter. "Let's go get pizza for dinner." My dad said getting up. "Yes!" I said making everyone laugh. "Sure let's go." My mum said. We all got into my dad's car and left to go to the nearest pizza place. We all had pizza and talked quite a lot and laughed so much that people started looking at us. I was so happy that Y/Bf was finally here with me. Once we got home we all watched a movie together and then my parents left us alone again. "Damn you're really in my arms right now." Y/bf said kissing my forehead. I smiled "You're too cute." I said sitting up and kissing his cheek. Y/Bf lifted me onto his lap and kissed me. "You're the cute one." He said once he pulled away. "You must be tired after all that travelling." I said to him. "Kinda." He said yawning. "Let's go bed then." I said standing up. He followed me upstairs and we both got into my bed. I kissed Y/Bf before getting into his arms and eventually falling asleep. 
---------------

How is it already May! This year is going too fast...