😍21😍

I woke up to find Y/Bf gone. He wasn't in bed. I stretched and then got out of bed. I walked sleepily down the stairs. I quietly walked into the living room, through into the kitchen and then back round. I looked through the window into the garden. It was empty as usual. I looked out the other window to find that his car was gone. "He's gone out." I whispered to myself. I decided to get back into bed. I got back into bed and scrolled through my Instagram and texted my mum and best friend. I heard the door open downstairs a few minutes later. Y/Bf came straight upstairs, into our room. "I went Starbucks and to your favourite doughnut place." Y/Bf said showing me the small box of donuts and the tray with two drinks on it. "Aww thanks babe." I said kissing him. We both sat in bed, cuddling, while we had breakfast. "Babe I made plans for us today!" Y/Bf said. "Okay!" I said. We hadn't really went out in a while, we had both been quite busy for the past month or so. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and had a shower. I put on black jeans and wore Y/Bf's hoodie over my top. I took out my favourite beanie and my trainers. "You ready?" He asked me once I was downstairs. "Yeah." I said walking over to him. "You look so cute!" He said hugging me tightly. "Okay let's get going now." He said grabbing my hand and taking me to the door. We walked outside. It was kinda cold. Y/Bf held my hand and we walked together. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To the park." He said. We got to the park  after 10 minutes of walking. All the leaves on the trees were orange. "I love autumn/fall. It's so pretty!" I said looking at the trees. "Yeah me too. But you're much more beautiful." Y/Bf kissed my cheek and we carried on walking. We came across a pile of leaves, and us being the kids we are, Decided to stop there for a bit. I picked up a handful of leaves and threw them at Y/Bf. He did the same to me and we started having a leaf fight. We both ended up on the floor, laughing. Y/Bf rolled over to me. "I love you Y/N." He put his arms around me. "I love you too Y/Bf." I lay my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating. "Let's go home for a bit." Y/Bf said getting up and giving me his hand so he can help me up. I took his hand and stood up. As soon as we got home I quickly ran into the house. "It's so  much warmer in here." I said. Y/Bf came up behind me laughing. "You're such a cutie." He hugged me from behind and gently kissed my neck. I turned around and lay my head on his shoulder. He held one of my hands and his other hand snaked around my waist. He slowly swayed from side to side. We just stayed there together, silent. He kissed my forehead. "Wanna go cuddle princess?" He said. "Yeah." He picked me up and carried me onto the sofa. He sat down and put me down on his lap. I moved onto the seat next to him and put my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat and played with his fingers. I started to get tired and eventually fell asleep. I woke up and checked the clock on the wall. It was already half five. I got off Y/Bf and stretched. He was still asleep, I kissed his cheek and went to get some water. When I got back Y/Bf was awake. "Wow we really fell asleep for two hours." He said. "Yup!" I said giggling. "Wanna go to Chipotle to eat?" He said. I nodded. I put on my trainers and got ready to leave. We got into his car. We were almost at Chipotle and I got a call from Y/Bff. "Hey!" I said picking up. "Hey, erm, can you come over I sorta need your help with something." She said. "Well I'm out right now getting food with Y/Bf but I can come over after." I said. "Okay!" She said. "Bye." We both said and she hung up. "Is it okay if I go see her once we've eaten?" He nodded. "We might as well get her some food." I said. We waited in the drive thru line and once we got our food we found a parking space and ate in the car. We talked about random things and I almost spat out my drink from all the laughing. I loved that I could have so much fun with Y/Bf. Once we were done eating Y/Bf took me to Y/Bff's house. "I'll be home later." I said, kissing him before walking out the car with Y/Bff's food. I knocked on the door and she almost immediately opened the door. "Thank God you're here." She said taking me by the hand up to her room. "Thanks for the food!" She said as I handed her the bag. "So what's up?" I sat down on her bed. "Well, I have a date tomorrow and I don't know what to wear." She said getting a box out of her wardrobe. "Can you try this on for me?" She said. I was pretty confused but nodded. I stood up and put on a red dress with gold heels. "Damn!" She said. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty good. "Let me try some make up and stuff." She said sitting me down on her bed. "Sure! Tell me all about this mysterious guy!" I said. We both giggled. She did my make up and gave me some jewellery to wear. "Only one thing left." She painted my nails. "Wow. They're cute!" I said. "Why are you getting me all ready though?" I said. She didn't answer me. "Let me take a picture of you!" She said all excited. I posed for the picture and took a mirror picture with her. "We have to leave!" She said getting me into her car. "Where are we going?" I was so confused. "Just trust me." She said driving to the park. "Okay. Lets go." She said. I followed her and I saw light in the distance. Y/Bff was filming me and I walked towards the light. There was a tree decorated with fairy lights and there was a picnic blanket on the grass covered with pictures and rose petals. Y/Bf walked up to me and handed me a rose. I was speechless. I looked around. "I remember these pictures." I laughed. "You did all this for me?" I was almost in tears. I turned to Y/Bf and he was on one knee. I started to cry. "Y/N Y/L/N. I love you so much. More than life itself. You're the most perfect, gorgeous and amazing girl. There's so much I can say about you. You're so perfect and I honestly don't know how I could live without you. So, will you marry me?" I was in tears but managed to say "Yes!" He stood up and put the ring on my finger. "I'm the happiest man alive. I swear I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life!" He hugged me and I kissed his cheek. He pulled me in and we kissed. Y/Bff was still filming and she was in tears too. "Thank you for helping." I said to her. "No problem guys!" She said. "Group hug!" I said. Y/Bff walked towards us and we all hugged. 

-----------------

Boyfriend/Crush imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें