😍4😍

"I miss you." I whined. "So do I baby. I wish you could be here." Y/Bf said. I put my phone down and grabbed Y/Bf's hoodie. I put it on and picked the phone back up. "Baby girl you look so cute in my clothes." He said smiling. I blushed "The best thing is it smells like you." I said. "At least when I get it back it will smell like you." He giggled. "What have you been up to?" I asked. "Just been going out to the beach and stuff. I like it here but it would be so much better with you!" He said, he pouted a little "Yeah mum I'm coming!" He shouted. I gave him a confused look and he just rolled his eyes making me laugh. "What do you wanna eat tonight? I'm going shopping with one of the ladies we met at the beach." His mum said. Y/Bf put his phone down and told his mum what he wanted. "Ok well I'm going now. Take care darling and I'll be back soon." His mum said. "Yeah ok mum." Y/Bf said. He picked his phone back up and I giggled at how red he was. "My mum is so embarrassing." He muttered. "Nah that's cute baby." I giggled. He smiled. "I'm so tired." He said lying down and putting his phone next to him. "Baby I wanna see you not the ceiling!" I teased. He laughed before holding up his phone. "Better!" I giggled. "What time is it for you?" He said. I yawned and looked at the clock above my door. "Oh my god! It's half 3 in the morning!" I said. "Oh god baby! Go to bed baby girl." He said. I yawned a little and then said "nah I'd rather talk to you." He sighed. "How about you go into your bed. We can talk till you get too tired and then you can text me later." I rolled my eyes and smiled. He truly cared this much for me and it made me so happy. I walked into my room and then got straight into bed. I talked to him and Y/Bf ended up singing. I closed my eyes; just listening to him singing. He was singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I was starting to get tired. I fell asleep and Y/Bf's singing was ringing in my head.
----------------------
Don't really like this one probably a better one coming later.
🙈😅