😍 9 😍

"Y/N?" Y/Bf said kissing me on the forehead lightly. I hummed in response, my eyes still shut. "Babe get up." He said tapping my shoulder. I hummed again. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Baby!" I squealed. He just laughed. "Well that's one way to get you up." He laughed. "Put me down now." I yawned. He sat down on the bed and sat me on his lap. I yawned again. "You can't still be tired." Y/Bf said rolling his eyes playfully. I hit his leg gently, closing my eyes and leaning into his chest. He kissed my head and gently ran his fingers through my hair. "Babe are you actually still tired?" He laughed. "Kinda. Why?" I said. "I kinda wanna go out today." Y/Bf said still running his fingers through my hair. "Ok fine." I said lifting my head to look up at him. He kissed me and just stared down at me for a while. "What?" I giggled. "Your just so sexy!" He said making me blush. I kissed him and got up to get ready. I stood above the sink brushing my teeth and putting on some music. I felt arms snake around my waist. "I love you!" Y/Bf said. He hugged me tighter. "Ok babe I'm gonna shower." I said kissing his cheek. He nodded and walked out the bathroom. I quickly showered, I didn't need to wash my hair today. As soon as I was ready I walked down the stairs. I could smell pancakes. I went into the kitchen to see Y/Bf cooking. I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Oh My God Y/N you scared me." He laughed. I just kissed his cheek and stayed hugging him tightly. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "I don't know yet." He said shrugging his shoulders. "But I finished breakfast." He said putting the pancakes onto plates. "aww thanks babe." I said kissing him and then taking a plate. We talked to each other whilst eating pancakes and Ice-cream. "That was so good Y/Bf!" I said kissing him. He blushed. "Okay let me get my jacket and put my shoes on and then we can leave." He said walking to the closet. Once we were both ready we left. "So where do you plan on going?" I said walking beside him. "Do you wanna go walk in the park?" He said holding my hand and intertwining our fingers. "sure." I smiled. We talked a lot whilst we walked around the park. "Hey look that's a nice spot!" Y/Bf said pointing to an empty space under the tree that was surrounded by flowers. "Yeah it is!" I said running ahead of Y/Bf to the spot. "Let's sit here for a bit." He said catching up with me. I nodded and Y/Bf put his jacket onto the floor and sat down pulling me onto his lap. We sat there cuddling for a while. A dog came running up to us with a ball between it's teeth. "Aww look how cute this puppy is Y/Bf!" I said as it dropped the ball in front of us. "Yeah but it's not as cute as you." He said making us both laugh. I threw the ball and the dog ran after it. "Who does it belong to?" Y/Bf asked. "I don't know there's no one around here right now." After a few minutes a little girl came running up to us. "Have you seen my dog?" She said almost in tears. "Yes I think so. Is that your dog there?" Y/Bf said pointing to the dog. "Where?" She said confused. I got off Y/Bf's lap and he stood up and held the girls hand taking her to the dog, I followed them holding Y/Bf's jacket. "Cookie!" She shouted smiling again. "Thank you!" She said giving me and Y/Bf a hug. "It's ok! But where are your parents?" I said. "My mum is over there." She said pointing to the lady on the bench. She was looking at us. "Okay let's go back to her with Cookie." I said. She picked up her dog and me and Y/Bf followed her back to her mum. We talked to them for a while and then we decided to go out for lunch. "Where do you wanna eat?" Y/Bf asked. "Let's go to that small cafe round the corner." I said holding his hand again. "Okay." We walked to the cafe and ordered sandwiches and coffee. Once we had payed, we went out again. "Let's go shopping!" I said. Y/Bf rolled his eyes. "For what?" I giggled. "I don't know." We finally went shopping for a few things and then decided to go home. "I'm gonna order Pizza for dinner." I said. "Let's watch that new movie you wanted to watch." Y/Bf said. "Okay." We ate pizza, cuddled and watched half a movie before falling asleep with each other on the couch. 

----------------------------------------

Sorry for not writing for ages I might start writing more. Just bear with me! 😭☺️😝

{Idk if i like this one}