😍45😍

This is a request for @xMomoRiinx
------
I grabbed my jacket before walking out the door. I was going to see Y/bf today. I stopped at the shops before I drove to his house so I could get some of his favourite ice cream. I knocked on his door as soon as I got outside his house. No one answered. I texted Y/bf and called him to let him know I was outside. I rang the doorbell this time and eventually his mum opened the door. "Oh Y/n. Hey, I didn't know you were coming." She moved to the side letting me into the house. "Hey ma, where's Y/bf?" I said hugging her once I got into the house. Y/bf's mum was like my second mum, me and Y/bf had been best friends since kindergarten. "He's upstairs in his room. He hasn't come out since last night." She said a little worried. "Oh." I said getting worried too. I walked up the stairs and down to Y/bf's room. I knocked on the door. "Hey, it's me." I said knocking again. "I brought ice cream." He opened the door. I pushed the door open to see that he was sat on his bed. His face in a pillow and his headphones in his ears. "Are you okay?" I asked sitting down next to him. He didn't say anything just pushed his face further into the pillow. "Y/bf look at me." He shook his head. I wrapped my arms around him. "Please tell me what's wrong." This was the most upset I had seen him even after years of knowing him. He turned into my chest, I pulled him in tighter. "Why can't people accept me? Why can't I fit in like all these other guys?" He said looking up at me. His eyes were red and puffy and he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "Y/bf. You're perfect just the way you are. I wouldn't change you for the world. You're so strong, amazing, talented and funny. There's so many good things I could list about you." I whispered. He stayed silent. "You're so handsome, any girl would be lucky to have you." I said. He stayed in my arms. "You're the best Y/n. And you give the best hugs." He put his arms around my waist. I smiled looking down at him. "Y/n, I really can't keep this a secret anymore." I gave him a confused look. "I love you. I have for a couple of years. You've always been the girl I imagined my future with." He said pulling away from me. I was speechless; Y/bf looked away from me. "I-I love you too." I said. He looked at me. I pulled him closer again and kissed him. I quickly pulled away. "Be mine?" Y/bf said hovering over my lips. I nodded and he kissed me. He moved his hands to cup my cheeks and started kissing me more passionately. "I'm the luckiest man alive." He said once he pulled away.
-----
The new Juice album is so gooddd 😭😍