😍53😍

Y/bf was the most popular boy in school, everyone knew him. He was the complete opposite of me, I was seen as being the 'nerd girl' which was why I had begged Y/bf to keep us a secret. I didn't want to ruin his reputation and bring extra drama to any of us especially since my worst enemy had a crush on him. I smiled at him from across the hall, his class was opposite mine. He smiled back and winked at me making me blush. Of course (your worst enemy) was behind me. "Isn't y/bf just the cutest?" She said. Her friends groaned. I didn't really mind much because he really was the cutest. "He's gonna be mine soon." She said. My jaw tensed, he's mine.  "Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" One of her friends said. "I don't care! He obviously will want me more." She laughed. Finally we were let into class. I kept thinking about Y/bf and everything (your worst enemy) kept saying. The lesson was painful but went by pretty quick. I got out of my lesson and waited for my friends. We walked to the lunch hall and I saw y/bf with (your worst enemy), she was speaking to him. "Wanna be mine?" She said moving closer to him. He backed away from her and walked into me by accident. "Shit!" He turned around and I blushed. She was laughing at me as usual. "Sorry princess. Are you okay?" He said. "It's okay. I'm fine." I blushed. I was pretty sure she heard him. "You're dating her?"  She scoffed looking me up and down. "She's the ugliest girl in school!" She walked off laughing with her little friends, well they were more like followers. I looked down at my feet, it was the truth every other girl was so much prettier than me. Y/bf put his hand on my cheek making me face him. "You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." he said kissing my hand and squeezing it reassuringly. "I love you." I said looking into his eyes. "I love you too." He said leaning down and kissing me.
-----
I
HATE
SCHOOL
ITS SO TIRING 😭