😍24😍

I yawned and stretched a little before looking over to Y/bf. He was asleep but still managed to look cute. His hair was messy, his cheeks pink and his lips looked soft. He was shirtless; sleeping only in his sweatpants. The blanket covered both of our bodies and he had one of his arms around my waist. I kissed his forehead lightly, making sure I didn't wake him up. Then I decided to go to the bathroom. I did my business (😂🤣) and then washed my hands, I then brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on lip balm. I walked to the bed and thankfully Y/bf was still asleep. Carefully I got back into bed next to him. I felt his arm go around my waist again and I moved closer into his chest. He kissed the top of my head gently and I turned around to face him. "Morning babygirl." He said in his raspy morning voice. "Morning baby." I said pecking his lips. He immediately pulled me back in and kissed me passionately. We pulled away both smiling. I put my head against his chest and listened to his heart beating. We lay there like that for a while; both silent. "I'm going to the bathroom." Y/bf said  breaking the silence. I nodded ; he got up and walked to the bathroom. I went down to the kitchen to make pancakes for breakfast. I was trying to reach the top of the cupboard to get the flour but I couldn't quite reach it. "Need help baby?" Y/bf said coming up behind me. He reached up and easily got the flour. "Thanks." I said. Instead of giving me the flour he got a handful and threw it into my hair. "Oh my! You idiot!" I giggled getting some flour and chasing him with it. He was faster than me but he stopped to try and open the door. I quickly threw the flour on him and jumped on his back and put it all into his hair. "Got you!" I said jumping off his back. He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. "We'll see about that." He said. I giggled lightly punching his back. "Put me down!" He shook his head. "Never!" He laughed. He put me down on the couch and started tickling me. "Stop!" I laughed and started tickling him. He stopped tickling me and I turned us over so I was sat on him. I tickled him making him laugh. "Y/n stop!" He laughed. I shook my head and carried on. "I can't breathe!" Y/bf said. I stopped tickling him and we were both breathing heavily. We stared into each other's eyes for a bit and I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you." Y/bf said. "I love you more babyboy." I said kissing his cheek.
------
Thank you for all the votes and reads! I hope y'all are staying safe and healthy :)
PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY