😍30😍

Part 2 to the last imagine :)

--------

"Hey mum I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into the house. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Hey sweetie! How was school?" She asked. "It was pretty good. I met one of the neighbours. Turns out he's in most of my classes, he even gave me a ride home." I told her. "Y/Bf right?" She asked. "Yeah. How do you know?" I asked her pretty confused. "I went over to see his parents earlier and they told me about him." I nodded. "I've got some catch up work to do so I'm not too behind on what everyone else is learning." I said grabbing a breakfast bar and then walking up to my room. I put my bag down next to my desk and got out my laptop, notebook and pens, I then started on my work. I had some music playing on my phone whilst I worked. After about half an hour my music stopped playing and my phone was ringing. I checked it, it was a facetime call from Y/Bf. I picked it up. "Hey Y/N! You're not too busy right?" Y/Bf said as soon as I picked up. "Not really. I'm just doing some work." I laughed. "That sucks." He said. "Yup. Most of it's not too hard though because I learnt it at my old school." I said. "Still sucks. But hey I'm pretty sure you'll find it fun if you're talking to me at the same time." He winked causing me to blush. We both started laughing. He looked really cute and was a bit of a distraction but it was okay with me. We were both being goofy and Y/Bf got out a cute toy bear from somewhere in his room. "He started dancing with it and just being super goofy. We both talked for a while and I managed to get the work done with a bit of help from Y/Bf. "Well I'm gonna let you go eat and stuff. I'll see you tomorrow cutie." Y/Bf said. I blushed because he called me cutie. "Okay! I'll text you in a bit!" I said. We argued over who was going to end the call and eventually Y/Bf ended up having to hang up. Damn. Was I starting to catch feelings already? I went downstairs to help my mum in the kitchen. Dinner was almost ready. My dad had just got home from work and we all sat at the table talking about our day's while we ate. I found out quite a lot about Y/B's family aswell. Once I was done eating I decided to text Y/Bf. We talked for quite a while before we eventually decided to go to bed.

:THE NEXT DAY: 

I was eating breakfast and was just about to leave for school when I heard someone knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I said eating my last spoon of cereal and getting up. I opened the door, it was Y/Bf. "Hey Y/N!" Y/Bf said. "Hi! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I wanted to ask you if you needed a ride to school." He said. "But you don't really have a choice because I'm taking you anyway." He said making me laugh. "Fine!" I said playfully rolling my eyes. I got into his car and he drove to school. We had first lesson together. We walked into class after going to his locker so he could get his books. We sat next to each other and talked while we waited for the teacher to get to class. She walked in after five minutes and started class. "Y/Bf! What a surprise! This is the first time you've actually been on time!" She said. Y/Bf rolled his eyes whilst half of the class laughed. It was a pretty normal day at school and I had made some new friends. Y/Bf met me after school. "You're not busy tonight are you?" He asked me as we walked to his car. I shook my head "Don't think so." We got in the car. "Wanna go get ice-cream?" He asked. "Sure!" He drove us to the nearest ice-cream place. We got ice cream and then sat in his car to eat it. "Wanna come over to mine?" He asked. I nodded. After we had eaten ice-cream he drove home. We went to my house first so I could put away my bag and talk to my mum. "Mum, I'm going next door to Y/Bf's house." I said. My mum came out of the kitchen. "Sure." She said smiling at Y/Bf. We stayed for a bit whilst my mum talked to Y/Bf and then we went over to his house. 

------------------------

I'm almost at 1M reads :) 

Thank you guyss 

Quarantine is so boring but it gives us all time to focus on ourselves and stuff without stressing too  much about school. Hopefully it's all over soon though. As long as we all stay at home and look after ourselves.  :) 

Y'all can PM me if you want. I'm really bored and it would be nice to talk to some new people :)