😍47😍

"I love you so much baby" Y/bf said putting his hand onto my stomach. "I love you too." I said putting my hand on top of his. "I'm so happy that you're the one. I can't wait until it's here." He said stroking my stomach. The bump was starting to show. Y/bfs hand felt warm on my stomach and I smiled melting into his touch. His other hand was playing with my hair. "Same babyboy. I'm so lucky to have you." I said rubbing his hand slowly. "I promise I'm gonna look after you and the baby for the rest of my life." He said twisting a strand of my hair around his finger and then letting it go. "What did I do to deserve you?" I said looking up at him and pouting my lips for a kiss. Our favourite song was playing on repeat in the background. He leaned down and kissed me. "You're perfect." He said rubbing my baby bump. "You're gonna be a great dad." I said. "This baby is gonna have the best mum. There's gonna be a mini little baby running around the house soon." He laughed making me smile. I sighed "Everything's gonna change after this." He kissed my forehead "Yep but  nothing could ever change my love for you." I blushed. "I love you so much cutie." I said playing with his fingers. He intertwined his other hand with mine and rubbed my stomach with the other. "Never leave my side." I whispered. "Pinky promise I won't." He whispered back.
------
I know this is short....
~~~~
I started watching the young offenders and it's so funny 😂