😍26😍

(SORRY FOR THE BAD LANGUAGE)

"What the hell!" I shouted as Y/bf kept accusing me of cheating on him with his best friend. We'd been arguing lots lately and it really hurt. It's like his trust is gone, honestly I don't even think we can be together if he can't trust me. "You're such a little slut! You've been so quiet lately, smiling as you text someone. Hiding your phone away from me and going out more than usual!" He shouted back. "Bitch! Don't even start you're always out but I never say anything!Don't you trust me?" I screamed, tears running down my cheeks. "How can I trust you if you're a cheater!" He raised his eyebrows. "Where did you get that shit from? You're just making up shit as usual!" I moved my arms around as I talked. I felt so angry and upset. "I just know it!" He shouts. "I've had enough of this!" I said walking upstairs. He followed me. "Just tell me who you're talking to!" He says rolling his eyes. " I just got back in touch with my brother! He was thinking of moving here so we've been looking at houses together!" I said more tears spilling. I wiped them grabbing my suitcase. "When were you planning on telling me?" He scoffed. "When he settled down! I was gonna introduce you to each other, but you wouldn't care!" He'd only just noticed that I had been packing my suitcase. He looked hurt. "You're leaving?" He said more softly, his voice cracking. I nodded tears falling. He shook his head "I'm so sorry! I'm such a dick!" He said crying. I wanted to hug him but fighted the urge. "true." I nodded. "Please don't leave baby!" He said. "Don't baby me!" I said shaking my head trying to hold in tears. "I should've trusted you. But the thought of losing you makes me feel broken." He said. He took my suitcase emptying it on the floor, I wasn't thinking. I was going to leave the love of my life. "I'm sorry!" I said running into his chest and letting go of all my tears. " I'm sorry too baby girl." He whispered rubbing my back and kissing my head. I just cried into his chest. How could I ever think of leaving him? Without him I would be nothing. The world would be empty no matter how many people I see. I would be broken.
--------
Sorry it's short and pretty bad...