😍6😍

Of course I had to be hungover from last night!  At least it was Saturday and I had the day off work. My head hurt really bad and my throat was really dry. I regret drinking so much last night but once I get drunk I can't seem to stop drinking more. At least I was with my friends last night because I knew if I wasn't I would have done something stupid. I decided to lay in bed but had to get up after a few minutes because my throat was really dry. As soon as I sat up I began to feel dizzy. This was the trouble with living alone; you had to take care of yourself. I lay back down, almost in tears, I had a banging headache and a sore, dry throat. "Ping!" My phone vibrated on my drawers. I picked it up and saw a message from Y/Bf.

My man 😍😇: Hey babygirl! How are you? I hope you're not too hungover from yesterday!
You: Hey baby! I wish 😂 I'm probably the most hungover than I ever have been. I mean the party was great but I drank a lot!! 😭🙈
My man 😍😇: Oh god! I'm coming over to look after you princess! I'll be there soon 😘
You: ok 😘

I figured it would be best if I stayed in bed until Y/Bf got here. Besides he would only be a few minutes he didn't live far.

*30 minutes later*

I must have fell asleep. I'm pretty sure Y/Bf wasn't here yet. He should be here by now he doesn't live that far! I called his phone but he didn't pick up. So I texted him instead. "You ok baby?" I texted. No reply. I sighed and tried sitting up. My head was spinning again. But I need water. As if on cue Y/Bf walked into my room, I didn't hear him come into the house. "Sorry princess I went to the shops." He said handing me a bottle of cold water. He had brought me sweets aswell. I went to (donut shop) and got you this. He said handing me a coffee and a bag of donuts. "Aww thanks." I whispered kissing his cheek. "Here let me help you up and help you get ready." He said picking me up. He helped me stay stood up while I brushed my teeth, then he carried me back to my bed. He put in a movie and I put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my deodorant and put it on. "My favourite movie!" I said pulling my blanket up to my chest. He sat next to me on the bed and put his arm around me. I snuggled into his chest and we watched the movie. After the movie we decided to binge watch stranger things. Halfway through the first episode I started to feel tired. I hadn't had much sleep last night. I moved his hand and placed my head on his lap. He stroked my cheek lightly "get some rest baby." He said leaning down and kissing my forehead lightly. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you way more!" He said. I was too tired to argue with him. I fell asleep on his lap as he lightly played with my bun.
-----------
Sorry for late updates...
🙈😅✨