😍38😍

"Y/Bf!" I giggled as he tickled my sides. "Say it!" He said raising his eyebrows, I shook my head. He pouted a little but carried on tickling me."Stop!" I squealed. "Say I'm the sexiest man alive!" He smirked. "Okay, okay! You, (His full name), are the sexiest man alive!" He smiled and let me go. I sighed in satisfaction, "Well that was fun." Y/Bf smirked. I playfully glared at him "No it wasn't!" I said making him laugh. Ugh why does he have such a contagious laugh. "I hate you!" I said pouting and facing the other way. "Sure. I know you love me really." He smirked. "Sadly I do." I said making him smile. "Sadly, I'm stuck with you as my best friend." He said. "It's not that sad. Imagine being stuck as your best friend." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. We decided on a movie and started watching. Somehow,during the movie me and Y/Bf had got our legs tangled. But it felt right and was so comfortable. I leaned my head onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat.I ended up falling asleep a couple of minutes later. Around an hour later I woke up."I don't know man, I really love her but she only likes me as a friend." I kept my eyes closed a little longer, just so I could listen to what else he was going to say. The topic soon changed though, and they ended up talking about games and football. Once they had stopped talking I opened my eyes and sat up stretching a little."Hi." I yawned, "Hey." Y/Bf replied. I smiled at him as I remembered everything he had said. I figured as I knew about his feelings now, there was no need to hide my feelings. "You know, what you said wasn't completely true." He shot me a confused look. "I heard what you said. I like you too!" I blushed and then saw that he was blushing too. He then smiled looking me in the eyes, "Really?" He asked, unsure on whether to believe me. I nodded then stood up to get a drink. I thought whilst drinking. I'm glad he feels the same way. I smiled to myself, washing my glass and then walking back to the couch. Only to find Y/Bf wasn't sat on the couch anymore. I was confused but just sat down. After a few minutes, Y/Bf walked back in the room. He was holding a rose. I smiled as he handed me the rose. I hugged him tightly, he pulled away a few seconds later,only to kiss me. He snaked his arms around my waist and I rested my arms around his neck. I played with little strands of his hair. My chest soon began burning, but I didn't care. He was the one I had wanted to kiss for years. Soon we both pulled away breathing heavily. "Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend and come on a pizza date with me later?" He said once he had caught his breath. I nodded "yes and yes!" He smiled. I kissed his cheek. "When are we leaving?" I asked sitting on the couch again. "Half an hour?" He said; sitting next to me.