😍19😍

The doctors gave me a sympathetic look as they walked out of Y/Bf's room. He was sitting in the bed with wires connected all over his body. His face lit up once I walked into the room. "Hey Y/N!" He said. "Hey." I smiled. I was trying to be happy but I was slowly dying inside. I hated seeing Y/Bf like this; it was hurting me. He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me once I pulled up a chair next to his bed. "I love you." I said as we pulled away. "I love you more!" He said. I shook my head smiling. He took my hand and kissed it gently. "You're so perfect babygirl!" He said. "You mean the world to me." I said hugging him carefully. "I hate these wires." Y/Bf said. "I know you do but they're helping you." I said. "They're not. They've already said that it's pretty much too late." He said. I had tears in my eyes, I tried to blink them away and managed to stop them from falling. I had to be strong for him. "I swear this same programme has been playing for the past hour." He said causing me to laugh. "Well I'm here now." I said smiling. "Come cuddle." He said shuffling to the other side of the bed. I sat onto the bed next to him and he put his arm around me, pulling me closer. He kissed the top of my head. "Pass me the remote. I'm gonna change the channel." I said. He passed me the remote and I changed the channels until I found one that was playing a good series. We talked about random things that had happened. "How's school going?" He asked pulling me closer. "Stressful as usual." I mean it was more stressful than before; it was hard to concentrate when the only thing on my mind was him and his health. "Aww baby girl." He kissed my forehead. A few minutes later his mum walked in. "Hey honey." His mum said to me walking to the other side of the room. "Wow no hi to me." Y/bf said. His mum laughed sitting next to us. She kissed his forehead. "Mum!" He whined. I giggled and turned over to him. I loved that all three of us were so close, his mum was basically my second mum. We all talked for a while and ended up watching a movie together. A doctor walked in a while later. "Good news." He said. "Someone's willing to give you a transplant." The doctor said. "Wait really!" I said on the verge of tears. The doctor nodded and then left the room. I burst into tears along with his mum. Y/bf was crying too. I pulled him closer and kissed him. I pulled away and got up to hug his mum. She picked me up and spun me around. We both started laughing and crying at the same time. I helped Y/bf stand up and we danced together.
--------------------
Sorry it's short and not too good but I'm gonna write another one soon :)