*part three*

third person pov
——————————————

the next day

"yunnie hyung, ith thchool hard?" wooyoung asked yunho, who was trying to teach san how to tie shoes.

"no, you'll like preschool wooyoungie. don't worry" yunho said handing the shoe to san "you'll make friends, and color, you even get to build stuff"

"wha' if they don' like me?" wooyoung asked

"everyone likes you youngie, don't worry about it too much. it's fun" yunho laughed

"i did it hyung !!!" san yelled, showing yunho the shoe he tied

"good job sannie, go show mama and papa" yunho said hopping off of his bed

"can i learn that too hyungie?" wooyoung asked

"you can try, but it's hard" yunho frowned "it took me foreverrrr to learn. it's hard to remember" now whining

"i don't wanna do it" wooyoung shook his head. "can you do that too yeosangie hyung ?"

"n-no... i-i can-cant r-r-re- ughh !!" yeosang couldn't finish his sentence. he felt ashamed, and embarrassed. before his brothers could comfort him, he stormed out of his and yunhos shared room and going to the bathroom, crying.

on his way to the bathroom he bumped into seonghwa

"oh sorry baby- wait. what's wrong sangie?" seonghwa asked, bending down and bringing the small boy into his arms

"n-n-n-nothing" yeosang stuttered, trying to pull away from his mama

"baby you have to tell me so i can help"

"d-don' w-w-wan' h-he-help. l-l-le' g-go !!"

seonghwa noticed his stuttering was getting worse the more he got worked up. his breathing was starting to get uneven, and he started letting out sobs. because they were in the middle of the hallway, the other boys heard the ruckus. mingi opened his door, which was facing seonghwa at the end of the hallway, and stuck his head out. seonghwa saw him and waved him off before sitting himself and yeosang down.

"baby, i need you to breathe for mama. okay, come on you're my big boy. just breathe.... in.... out. good. in..... out." seonghwa continued this until yeosangs caught up with his breathing.

"there you go. good job baby. c'mere"

yeosang sniffled and snuggled into seonghwa's chest.

"can you tell mama what's wrong now?" seonghwa asked after a minute of just sitting

"i- w-words a-are t-t-too h-....h-hard" yeosang said

"awe baby..." seonghwa hugged him tighter and rocked them back and forth. he kissed his head a few times while rubbing his back.

"b-big w-word are h-ha-hardest" the boy sniffled

"i know sangie..."

jongho came into the hallway and sees his mama and his 'shangie'

"mama!" the toddler gasped before quickly waddling toward yeosang and seonghwa. he slowed down however, when he was yeosang had been crying.