*Part ninety-eight*

third person pov
—————————————

jeongin has been upset recently. chenle has started ignoring his old friend group, at first it started with not coming to visit. then to canceling group facttimes. now he's not answering texts.

it's always been obvious that jeongin and chenle liked each other. like when chenle told the friend group about his crush on wooyoung, poor jeongin was crushed.

or the other way around. jeongin said he had a crush on some boy he met online, which made chenle want to move on to wooyoung in the first place. jangmi and jongho simply had to watch it.

but now, jeongin is slowly getting over it. it's a healing process soon enough he'll move on and find someone worth his time.

"sorry i cant come guys. i have to be here for jeongin" hyunjin apologized for the hundredth time over the phone

"it's okay! you guys have some brother time. we can plan something later" yeji's voice said through the phone

"tell innie we love him" yeosang said

"i will" hyunjin smiled

"does he need anything?" yunho asked

"yeah, i was about to head to the store and grab some snacks" junho said

"he's okay, we just bought a bunch of snack actually. thank you guys though" hyunjin said

"of course. do you want me to call tay?" yeji said

"no i will. thanks though. by guys"

they all said their bye's and hung up. hyunjin sighed and pressed his girlfriends icon

"hello?"

"hey baby. i just canceled our group plans. jeongin needs someone right now"

"ah, no worries. jeongin is clearly going through a lot so i don't mind"

"you sure?"

"yes i'm sure! now go hang out with your brother"

"okay. bye"

"bye!"

hyunjin smiled and hung up the phone. jeongin looked at him from the couch. "you don't have to cancel your plans just because i'm sad" the boy said

"i know i don't have to. but i want to. i wish someone was there for me during my first heartbreak. you deserve better than just sitting alone" hyunjin sat beside him. his brother gave him a weak smiled before laying his head down on his lap.

"i fell betrayed" jeongin said "it's not even the fact that i like him. it's the fact that he decided to just ghost us too"

"i know bud, it sucks" hyunjin rubbed his head, which soon killed him to sleep.

he felt so sad for his brother. he remembers all of chenle and jeongin's little glances at each other. he remembered how excited he was when chenle and wooyoung said they didn't like each other anymore. and now his baby brother is heart broken.