*Part ninety-six*

third person pov
—————————————

A SATURDAY

WARNING: teen pregnancy, mentions of underage sex

mingi knocked on yunho's door, opening when he heard 'what?' which, in yunho means 'you just woke me up'.

"hey, can you drive me and san to practice tonight?"

"mama and papa can't?" yunho grumbled

"no, stupid, they have that photoshoot tonight" mingi rolled his eyes

"oh yeah. what about sang" yunho holding onto the last sliver of hope that he wouldn't have to leave the house today was heard in his voice

"he has plans with hyunjin"

the plans were literally just them trying to figure how to get rid of hyunjin's nicotine addiction without getting caught.

"fuck, fine. what time"

"you take us at six, we'll be done at ten but i think mama said he's gonna pick us up"

"okay. now get out" yunho said

"papa said to get you up for breakfast too"

yunho let out a loud groan before throwing the sheet off his body and getting out of bed. once he made it into the kitchen where everyone was, he just stood there with his morning pout and messy hair.

"good morning" seonghwa laughed

"it's eight in the morning on a saturday" yunho said

"we have stuff to do today yun" hongjoong laughed

"i don't" yunho said

"you do. you said you needed to buy some stuff for birthdays, i need you to pick up some stuff for the grocery store if you could. and then you have to post something today you said. and then mingi and san's practice" hongjoong stated as he put plates on the counter for the food

yunho let out another groan, mixed with a whine "i hate when i make plans on saturday's"

the parents laughed and watched him escape to the dining room. after breakfast, jongho had yeosang drive him to get some boba, mingi and san went to play video games, kyungmi went back to sleep, yunho whined about not being able to go back to sleep, and wooyoung happy danced upstairs because he could go back to sleep.

yunho took a shower got dressed and ready to go shopping, which he didn't mind shopping. but he had to shop for jongho and kyungmi, the girl wasn't the problem. but the almost thirteen year old boy was. what the hell do you get a thirteen year old? anyway, he got the stuff he needed and came back home. about an hour or two later, hongjoong gave him money for gas and get some ingredients for tomorrow's dinner, tonight's dinner is mcdonald's since just about no one will be home.

on his way to the grocery store he kept getting texts, but because he's a responsible driver he didn't open them until he got to the store.

yeji:
can you ft ??

like now?

yunho:
i'm about to go into the store