*Part fifty-one*

third person pov
———————————

"wake up"

"yeji, it's saturday leave me alone"

"you're dad told me to get you up" yeji shook the boys arm

"mama or papa"

"mama"

yunho grumbled and sat up in his bed. yeji stayed over last night, yes. but, they didn't sleep in the same room, yeji slept in the guest room, and seonghwa and hongjoong made sure she was comfortable, and cozy.

"come on" yeji said smacking yunhos butt lightly

"why are you touching my butt this early in the morning" yunho said through his morning voice

"it's literally nine thirty yun" yeji laughed

"my point exactly" the taller said getting up out of bed and wrapping his arms around the girl, kissing her lips.

"too early to touch your butt, but not too early to kiss me with morning breath?" yeji asked

"never too early for a kiss, come on" yunho smiled as he dragged the girl out of his room. the two walked downstairs holding hands, renjun and yeosang sat on the couch cuddling. they aren't dating, or at least they aren't really official, they're waiting for a good time, when everything is a lot calmer. jangmi is over too, her and jongho are working on homework that's due tuesday.

"ah there you guys are, was he difficult?" hongjoong asked laughing, yunho wasn't hard waking up for school, but don't talking to him on weekends

"yes, very" yeji said

"well i'm making pancakes, so yunho help set up the table" seonghwa said

"do you want me to help too?" yeji asked

"you don't have to sweetie, but if you want to you can help make drinks for everyone" hongjoong said as he helped yunho set up the table.

"okay, what does everyone like?"

"jongho, yunho, and wooyoung will want apple juice, mingi and yeosang will want orange juice. and san will want milk, and then you can have whatever"

"do you guys have chocolate milk?" yeji asked

"yeah, i just bought some" seonghwa smiled

yeji grabbed all the drinks, and when she opened the cabinet, the cups were too far up. she turned to look at yunho with a pout

"what, too short?" yunho teased as he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the colorful cups, he held onto yejis waist from behind as he grabbed them, making her blush. she was still new to acting like this in front of people, especially parents.

"purple is sans, black in wooyoungs, blue is mingis, red is jonghos, mine is the yellow one, and yeosangs is the gray one. you can have the white one" yunho said as he laid the cups out for yeji and grabbing a white cup for her.

"thanks" yeji smiled and shooed her boyfriend away. seonghwa smiled to himself and hongjoong smiled and yunho. yeji poured the correct drinks into each cup.