*Part thirty-six*

third person pov
——————————————

one week later

"see ya jongho" mingi said as him and san left the youngers classroom

a bit of a recap, jongho fractured his leg. so his brothers all have to take turns helping him get to his classes, except yunho and yeosang since they're in a different wing of the school. san has started therapy again, he is now going four days a week. he doesn't hate it, but he does hate the paper work and the tests. he feels like having a breakdown every time his therapist tells him to write down his feeling.

"you want me to help you to our next period?" jeongin asked from beside the boy

"yeah, i'll text wooyoung and tell him real quick" wooyoung was supposed to help jongho for next period, which the older hated. he was fine with helping. but even though he's the one closest to his brother, he's still all the way in another hall.

in case your confused, their school works differently. the elementary and middle school are connected, but the highschool is across the street. when the kids reach fourth grade, which is up a set of stairs, they start switching classes so they can prepare for class switching in middle school. which is odd, because they don't switch classes in high school. which also reminds me, the high school isn't the same school as the elementary and middle school. the high school is the 'south seoul sharks' or triple s. and the middle and elementary are the 'southern bears'

which they aren't even that far south in seoul. but compared to the rest of the county they are?

[a/n: i kid you not this is how my cousins school works i don't understand]

"jongho, how are you feeling today?" mrs. min asked as she walked into class

"i'm good" jongho nodded. the kid behind him, chenle, tapped him on the shoulder. the boy looked back

"what happened to your leg?" he asked. chenle is new, apparently he's renjuns cousin, so he's from china.

"oh i tripped over my brothers foot and fell. it's fractured" jongho explained. the shorter boy made an 'o' shape with his mouth

"did it hurt?" he asked

"yeah. but it's okay now i guess, i just don't wanna wear this anymore" jongho responded

"i get that. i'm chenle by the way" the boy smiled and reached his hand out for a hand shake

"jongho, that's jeongin, he's my best friend. if you need anything just let us know and we'll help you" jongho and jeongin gave the new boy a soft smile, earning a smile and a shy 'thank you' back.

after class, jeongin and chenle help jongho with his stuff. they found out that chenle has most of his classes with them. so that's helpful. on the way to class, chenle was talking about how it's been hard for him to make any friends from around seoul.

"people say my accent is too thick for them to understand, so i've been practicing with renjun a lot" chenle said

"i like your accent, it's really pretty" jongho smiled

"i agree, also my brother felix is actually adopted from australia. so he can understand the language and accent thing" jeongin said