*Party forty-six*

third person pov
———————————

TW: ableism + ableist comments on main characters, bully, mentions of fighting

"the teacher said someone made fun of you and your brothers, you got mad and made fun of his hair, he slapped you, and you punch him first" hongjoong said once the boy was eating his soup. they were still on the parents bed, seonghwa beside wooyoung, who was sitting on hongjoongs side of the bed. and hongjoong in front of wooyoung.

"that's not the full story" wooyoung muttered before putting the spoon in his mouth

"then tell it" seonghwa said

"he called you guys stupid, saying that you're sick in the head and need help. told me that we're all retarded and we need to go get 'checked'. then said how you only adopted us because you wanted attention from the public and even more money" wooyoung said, he seemed beyond pissed, anyone would be if their family was spoken about like that, in front of them. "so i called him an-"

wooyoung has never cussed in front of his parents, he found it wrong, even now with a bruised cheekbone and a busted lip, he didn't think it was right.

"if it's a cuss word, go ahead honey" hongjoong chuckled

"i called him an asshole, and told him that his dad would probably pay to have sex with both of you"

well shit.

seonghwa choked on his spit, and hongjoong had to get off the bed and turn around so wooyoung didn't see him laugh. seonghwa had to try to keep it together, the boy was supposed to be getting punished for getting in a fight.

"where on earth did you learn to speak like that" seonghwa asked

"the guys on youtube, the ones that play call of duty and stuff" wooyoung shrugged

"okay well no more watching that, hongjoong get over here" seonghwa said

hongjoong went over to the bed and sat back down once he was calm enough. "you- you don't talk like that anymore, understood?" wooyoung nodded and muttered "right, sorry"

"he slapped you after that?" hongjong asked

"yeah"

"and then you punched him" seonghwa asked

"and then him and his friend started punching me" wooyoung nodded, seonghwa and hongjoong gave each other a look

"wait two people beat you up?" hongjoong asked

"papa, if it was only beomsoo i would've won. hajoon is big, he's older" wooyoung explained

"how come you guys are around older kids?" seonghwa asked

"hajoon is beomsoo's older brother. we were out side during our last period, middle schoolers are always outside then." wooyoung said, hongjoong looked mad, and seonghwa didn't look any calmer.

"okay... we'll talk to the school, you won't be going tomorrow, your phone is taken. only for tonight and tomorrow. i don't like that you talked like that, or punch someone, but clearly, you aren't in fault like we thought you were" seonghwa said "you're finished with your soup, so take your tea go ahead to your room, i'll take the bowl"