*Part ninety-nine*

third person pov
—————————————

TWO YEARS LATER

AGES:

yunho: 18
yeosang: 18
san: almost 17
mingi: almost 17
wooyoung: 15 turning 16
jongho: 14 turning 15
kyungmi: 9 turning  10

AFTER YEOSANG'S BIRTHDAY

"got everything packed boys?" seonghwa poked his head into yeosangs room

"yeah..." yunho nodded

"don't seem so sad yun, you guys won't even be a full hour away" seonghwa pouted

yeosang and yunho are leaving for uni today. them and their whole friend group are going to the same university, rich kid shit i guess. and though they wouldn't be that far from their family, it was still upsetting. they were leaving their home.

san and mingi weren't leaving for another two year or so, it's their sophomore year now. when their school changed their entire board, a lot of people moved grades because most of the stuff they learned the previous year wasn't going to help them.

[a/n: this happened to a school near me recently]

time flew really fast. kyungmi will be ten coming up soon. wooyoung will be driving soon. the brothers hated leaving everyone behind. especially their dads.

"i don't want to adult" yeosang said as he hugged his dad. seonghwa only laughed lightly and kissed his head.

"come on, pa has your big stuff packed up"

instead of moving into a small dorm room, that could also be potentially dangerous due to the fame and popularity of their family. they're getting apartments instead. the apartments are right by campus and they were for a good price, mainly because they were by the highway. hyunjin and tay have their own apartment, it's smaller than the brothers but it's only those two.

in the brothers apartment, junho and yeji would be living with them obviously. it's a two story apartment, and hyunjin and tay's is a loft apartment.

the boys were walking out when yeosang grabbed buttercup, their cat.

"you are not taking my cat" seonghwa laughed

"can we take noodle then" yunho asked

"if you take kyungmi's dog she'll throw a brick at you" the dad laughed again before walking with the boys downstairs.

the two packed everything into the moving truck and their suitcases and anything else that's small enough into their cars. after that they went back inside to say their goodbyes.

"you two are going to be the oldest ones now" yunho said to mingi and san

"we know, we get your rooms" san laughed. and mingi laughed when san got smack at the back of the head.

"be responsible. being the oldest in this house is more than just the privileges" yeosang said. granted, he isn't sure if things will be just as crazy anymore. everyone's older now, two out the door.