*Part twenty-eight*

TIME SKIP: 6 years (a/n: y'all gonna hate me)

AGES:
yunho: 13
yeosang: 13
san: 12
mingi: 12
wooyoung: almost 11
jongho: turning 10

———————————————
third person pov
———————————————

"welcome to the double digits squad loser" wooyoung said as he walked into jonghos room

"is that your way of sayin happy birthday?" jongho asked as he got up out of bed

"yep, mama made pancakes" wooyoung nodded then went to leave but stopped himself "happy birthday little brother"

"thanks woo" jongho smiled before starting to get dressed.

six years, quite the time skip, i know. but let me catch you up, starting with yunho.

yunho is now thirteen, both seonghwa and hongjoong cried on his birthday. but aside from that he's made a lot of new friends. while him and haechan aren't friends anymore, renjun is his BEST friend. they don't live by each other anymore, and we'll get to that. yunho is pretty much the same, just older and of course more mature. did i mention he's a 'lady's man' yeah there's at least five girls in his class that drool over him. also yunho is scarily tall, he's taller than hongjoong now along with mingi, the shorter parents was not happy with this.

now yeosang, first question i'm sure everyone has 'how's his stutter?' my answer: a lot better. he of course still stutters, but it's honestly like on or two stutter per sentence. he also plays instruments now, he took up violin when he turned eight, hongjoong has taught all the kids piano but him and jongho are really the only two that have kept up with it, he's also not learning guitar. talented boy. also, in school, yeosang attracts everyone. boys, girls, non-binaries, straight boys that claim they aren't gay every five seconds. as for friends, he has a couple, he's friends with the hwang sisters still, and of course the bang brothers. that's really all though.

san has took up dancing, along with yunho and mingi. he struggled a bit at first but now he's really amazing at it, he even won his schools talent show and was told he should be a pro-dancer. that always boosted his confidence, but san hasn't been himself really, he's... not a trouble maker, but at school his friends are upper-class middle-schoolers. he cusses, which is normal for pre-teens and teens, but not for san. he doesn't do anything to harm himself or anyone else, but he doesn't even talk to the hwang family or the bang family, it's pretty worrisome. but only the kids are aware of this.

mingi is doing amazing, the same bubbly boy, extremely tall too, only an inch over his father and an inch under yunho. now mingi, he of course still has anxiety, it doesn't go away, but as he gets older he's been learning to deal with it. and his brothers, especially jongho and yunho, have been extremely helpful as well. talent wise, mingi took up rapping. and because hongjoong raps, which by the way, he's obviously mingi inspiration, he's been helping mingi a lot. he's dancing too, he and yunho were actually in a dance competition together recently, and won best duo.

wooyoung is doing... okay. i don't know how to put this. at home, he seems to be doing fine, the only difference that seonghwa and hongjoong notice is hormones, and moody days. but at school, mingi and san have noticed that he's very quiet, doesn't tak to many people. he really only talks to ryujin every now and then. so they're worried, but wooyoung said not to worry about it, so they don't tell seonghwa or hongjoong. not yet. talent wise, he dances, just not in classes because he wouldn't be in the same age range as yunho, san, and mingi. so hongjoong found a private teacher to help him out with that.