*Part sixty-two*

third person pov
———————————

THAT WEEKEND
———————————

"mingi"

"hm?"

"look at this" jongho smiled as he should his brother his phone, displaying his name trending "you're new dance video got you trending, look" mingi took the phone from him, with wide eyes

"cool" he whispered to himself, smiling like crazy. the only time he's ever trended was because of hongjoong or seonghwa posting about him. he posted, and he trended. he was over the moon right now

"let's go show mama and papa" jongho pulled on mingis arm to get him out of bed. the two ran downstairs and put the phone on the counter in front of the parents, who were very confused. until they saw what the two boys were so excited about.

"you're trending?" seonghwa smiled, taking the phone into his hand

"people liked my dance cover i posted today" mingi smiled widely. hongjoong smiled just as big and brought the boy into a hug, ruffling his hair before letting go

"good job min" seonghwa smiled while hugging the boy "have you checked the views on the video yet?"

the boy shook his before opening up youtube, on his brothers phone still, and searching up his video. a million views already, and it's only been an hour.

"woah" he said, making the parents chuckle and jongho to look over his shoulder

"a million" jongho said

hongjoong was extremely proud at the moment, mingi was always the kind of kids to work harder every time, to perfect what he does. he works hard, and at such a young age, he's done more with his life than most thirty year old men.

seonghwa was just as proud. he used to dance in highschool, and still dances when he gets the chance to. so seeing his kids love dancing just as much as him made his heart happy.

it wasn't long before mingi was running through the house showing everyone his views, and his trending. yunho was the first kid to trend from posting, he posted a video of him singing, which was new, everyone knew yunho for his dancing. so when he posted a small clip of his voice to instagram, people went insane over how good he sounded.

yeosang recently went trending for a singing video he posted with renjun, so this made mingi the first kid to trend because of dance. he wanted to frame this on a wall.

"can i call san?" mingi asked when he came back downstairs. the parents looked at each other, san was only allowed four calls per week. which made it hard for him to talk to everyone, they were still trying to work out a system for it.

"ask yeosang if he's okay with waiting until next week to call him" seonghwa said, they were trying a thing where two kids will call a week, the third call for hongjoong and seonghwa, and the fourth call for an emergency.

mingi nodded and ran upstairs. he knocked on his brothers cracked door, opening it when he heard 'hm'. he saw his brother and renjun cuddling and watching a movie on the bed