*part six*

third person pov
——————————————

the next day...

"okay, that's all. thank you for being my helpers. go finish getting ready"

seonghwa, yunho, and wooyoung just finished making everyone's lunches for the day. it wasn't too hard really, seonghwa had made the food the night before. all they had to do was pack it all up. but wooyoung begged to help, and yunho always helps make his own lunches.

the two boys nod and run upstairs to put on their socks and brush their hair and teeth. it was the first day of school, and all the boys wanted to look nice. so hongjoong and seonghwa helped them get dressed. they had nice clothes, hongjoong promised himself a long time ago that his kids would have amazing fashion sense. they all looked so cute dressed up.

seonghwa placed the different colored lunch boxes on the counter and their book bags beside them.

"mama" seonghwa turned his head to san standing there with his hair a mess. "can you do my hair for me?" he asked san knew how to do his own hair. he just liked it when his mama did it for him

"sure baby, come sit down" seonghwa said pointing to one of the chairs. sans hair is fairly easy to style. a little hair spray and combing usually does the trick. for the other boys. mingi leaves his brushed but semi messy. says it adds to his cuteness, which, seonghwa couldn't argue with. wooyoung has hongjoong help him because "papa doeth the perfect thwoopy thing", again, seonghwa couldn't argue. yeosang and yunho do each other's hair. which is a new thing they started doing late last year after hongjoong and seonghwa taught them.

"all done baby, go put your socks on." seonghwa said before kissing the youngers hair.

san nodded and ran upstairs like he was the flash or something, almost ran into hongjoong. "slow down bub, you still have twenty minutes" his dad laughed. though, san didn't really listen and continue to run.

"san-ah. no running in the house!" seonghwa yelled "sorry mama" he heard from the top of the stairs.

seonghwa shook his head and turned around to see hongjoong holding, a very sleepy, jongho. seonghwa gasped happily and took the toddler from his husband

"good morning my jjongi" he said kissing his head

"mmmm" jongho responded, laying his head on his mamas neck and closing his eyes once more.

"come on chunk let's get you something to eat. babe can you make the rest of the boys ego's and fruit. we don't have any other breakfast foods" seonghwa said while he got out the milk and a sippy cup.

"yeah" hongjoong answered

hongjoong plated the frozen waffles while seonghwa finished cutting ups strawberries, mango, and apples. jongho sat on the counter eating apple slices, that his mama would hand him, and drinking his chocolate milk.

"boys! breakfast, come on" hongjoong yelled. and down came the herd.

they sat and ate their food, fairly quickly, and then all ran to the couch. well, besides mingi, who was still eating. and yeosang, who was getting his mouth wiped off by hongjoong.