*Part eighty-nine*

third person pov
————————————

YUNHO'S BIRTHDAY

a few weeks later, so here's a small update.

junho has become a great addition to the friend group. he's been planning time to hang out and stuff with hyunjin.

hyunjin obviously still smokes, but now he's got yunho doing it too. but only once or twice within a school day.

yeosang is doing great. he's smiling and enjoying time with his friends like normal.

yeji still doesn't know what hyunjin's 'secret' is. and even though it's been bugging her, she doesn't bring the topic up. knowing that if they wanted her to know she would've known by now.

san came out on instagram, on accident. basically mingi bought him a pansexual flag, and san posted a mirror picture with it in the background.

mingi and lia are still getting shipped, and now they pretty much just mess with everyone as much as they can.

jongho, jeongin, and jangmi are doing better now. they've gotten used to chenle not being there. they still talk to him everyday.

wooyoung made friends with eunhee, yeji's youngest cousin. yeji said that since they've become friends eunhee has been nicer. wooyoung still talks to chenle

and kyungmi, is just chilling.

"happy birthday" kyungmi mumbled hugged her brother as soon as he picked her up. she just woke up and yunho was thankfully the first person she saw when walking into the hallway

the oldest son laughed at her sleepy state "thank you, bug" he whispered as he rocked them side to side in the middle of the hallway.

yunho carried kyungmi downstairs and into the kitchen for some food. the little girl stayed hugging him with her face hiding in his nape the whole time. hongjoong smiled when he saw yunho walk in to the kitchen

"good morning birthday boy. good morning bug" hongjoong kissed yunho's temple then rubbed kyungmi's back. the family started calling her bug recently when they found out she had a love for ladybugs and butterflies. "do you wanna let yun put you down so he can eat?"

the two laughed when kyungmi shook her head and let out "uh-uh"

"it's okay. i like holding mimi" truth be told, yunho likes holding his little sister because he misses holding jongho and wooyoung when they were little. he knows more than anyone that kids grow up fast. so he will hold kyungmi until he just can't anymore.

"okay, well i'm making your breakfast now so go in the living room while you wait" hongjoong smiled while yunho carried kyungmi into the living room

after everyone ate they sat around until they had to start setting out snacks and stuff for the guests that will be coming soon. yunho didn't really want a party for his fifteenth birthday. so they're having the bang's and hwangs over.

the hwangs had asked to bring their cousins, obviously the fathers and yunho were okay with it. the bangs arrived first holding gifts and food like always.