*Part twenty-six*

third person pov
——————————————

the next week

"mingis doing a lot better, slowly but surely getting our princess minki back" hongjoong smiled as he and seonghwa walked into their bedroom.

"yeah, he's counting his glow stars again, he woke jongho up by tickling him yesterday. he's lucky jongho realized it was him before he got hit though" seonghwa chuckled thinking back to when mingi decided jongho's nap was long enough.

"yeosang and yunho have been at renjuns house a lot lately too. so at least they're getting out" the shorter stated. it's hard to go out as a family, especially when hongjoong is a very well known and just overall popular producer.

"yeah. yunho said his mom makes good food" seonghwa said, with like no emotion whatsoever, as he plugged his phone

"awe~ are you upset that the kids like someone else's food?" hongjoong teased as he walked up from behind the taller and wrapped his arms around his waist

"no! i didn't even say anything" seonghwa laughed

"mmm, well, having that they ask to go to renjuns for dinner or lunch every other day. i would feel offended too" hongjoong chuckled

"they make food that the boys don't usually get to eat. and i've been making chicken nugget or grilled cheese for lunches lately anyway" seonghwa smiled "i'm an awesome mama, i don't gotta be jealous about anything" he smiled boldly

"i'm glad you're aware baby" hongjoong smiled and kissed the tallers neck.

the two hop in bed, turned on the tv and cuddled up while watching some random movie. hongjoong was already half asleep halfway through the movie when they hear a soft knock.

"come in" seonghwa called out before yunho walked in.

"hey yun, everything alright?" seonghwa asked as yunho walked to his side of the bed

"i cant sleep. can you sing to me?" seonghwa used to sing to all the kids when they refused to go to bed, granted they rarely do that anymore and seonghwa finds that milk and belly or head rubs works well too. the kids haven't asked to be sung to in a couple years, but yunho has always loved both of his fathers talents.

"sure baby, come on up" seonghwa helps the boy up, setting him in between him and hongjoong. the younger parent wraps his arms around the boy, letting him cuddle up and get comfortable.

seonghwa scoot closer to the two, singing his and hongjoongs wedding song softly. sending both yunho and hongjoong to sleep.

"you're like a child" seonghwa laughed quietly as he kissed hongjoongs head, then leaning down and kissing yunhos. soon enough, he drifted off himself.

when morning came, hongjoongs alarm woke up yunho and seonghwa. but not hongjoong.

"wake up papa" yunho tapped hongjoong on the head

"mhm" hongjoong hummed, but didn't move a muscle

"he's a lump on a log huh yuyu?" seonghwa tiredly chuckled as he closed his eyes again and pulled yunho back into a hug. he reached over and slapped hongjoong arm