*Part forty-nine*

third person pov
————————————

"kim-park yunho was rushed to the hospital yesterday, after getting into a fight at school. officials say he will be alright, he just passed out from impact. as of right now, we know nothing else on the matter"

"that's crazy, it make me wonder what goes on in that family to where violence is their only option, and i feel bad for those children"

"i think i disagree, these kids are young, to say you didn't get into fights as a teen or pre-teen is ridiculous. these kids have always looked happy and healthy. we don't know the story behind this"

"the kids are in danger, with no mother how are they expected to know how to take care of the simple things. to stay calm. all they know is what we see-"

"turn it off yunho" seonghwa demanded as he walked into the hospital room with mingi and yeosang who were helping carry food and medicine

"they make me annoyed" yunho said, pointing the remote to the tv and turning it off

"th-then why w-w-watch it" yeosang asked, setting his brothers medicine on the side table

"i don't know, sometimes i feel like if i could just talk to them i'd change their mind" yunho shrugged

"well sweetie, sadly, you can't talk to every person who thinks the same as her" seonghwa said sitting next to his sons legs after placing his food down on his bed table thing.

"even if you did they'd come up with crazy stories and theories about mama and papa still" mingi shrugged sitting down

seonghwa hated how harsh reality was on them, these kids understand and see everything that's said about them. they see the hate, the sexualization, they experience the hate. they know it all and probably more.

"where's papa and san" yunho asked, stabbing at his chicken, hospital food was questionable. and to be honest, yunho didn't have an appetite for it.

"talking with some officers and school officials. doyun could be facing juvenile charges" seonghwa said

"s-so we'll have t-to t-testify?" yeosang asked

"you won't, if anything yunho and san will with hyunjin and felix. they might call you as a witness though, so i want you to be prepared if that happens" seonghwa nodded

"you're pressing charges?" yunho asked

"...yeah. at least against the parents, if it works out to that. we're pressing against doyun too, but since he's a minor everything will be pushed onto his parents" seonghwa explained.

it was frustrating, all of it. when seonghwa heard what doyun said to san and felix he felt sick to his stomach. after a while he had to run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. it doesn't matter if the kid was a minor, it doesn't matter if it was a three year difference. what he said to those kids were traumatizing, and to touch them when they told him not to, was a hell of a lot worse.

"i was actually thinking, about homeschooling you guys"

"what?"
"no"
"s-seriously?"