*Party eighty-two*

third person pov
————————————

FRIDAY

friday night, it usually means the kids have friend over, or they're at someone's house. tonight, yeosang was at renjun's. yunho was at yeji's. chenle was over at the house, mingi and san went to the bang's house. and kyungmi was asleep by eight.

"next weekend we should all hang out as a group" yeosang suggested while playing with his boyfriends fingers

"yeah, we could go to the arcade" renjun nodded.

the two were laying in the younger's bed, yeosang's head on renjuns chest. it was freezing in the room so they had two blankets over them and the were huddled together.

"that sounds fun" the older agreed

it wasn't awkward, it's never is with them. it was just...dull. moments like these will be gone in two months. it'll all be taken away from them, and they know it. not every moment was sad, but when they're like this, just talking and thinking. they can remember everything.

that sat there in silence, letting the soft music fill the room again. yeosang laced their fingers together, looking at them and just thinking.

"stop thinking" renjun said

"i hate when you do that" yeosang huffed. the other chuckled.

"if you think, it'll only make things more sad" his boyfriend said

"this whole things is sad. nothing can change that"

depressing but true. and renjun knew that. no matter how many times they laugh around with their friends, no matter how many times they 'distract' themselves. at the end of the day they know it's coming soon.

renjun wanted nothing more than to just hold and kiss his lover forever, and yeosang wanted the same thing. but all good things come to an end they say. nothing lasts forever. if you love it let it go. all those sayings replay in their heads. only made them hate this even more.

before either of them knew it, yeosang was laid on his back with renjun hovering over him. kissing. crying. this sucks. the taste of chapstick and tears return once again.

renjun lifts his hand to yeosangs face, wiping away the tears without breaking the kiss. it only makes the older sob more, which did break the kiss. the younger was crying too, which didn't help anything. he bent down again, kissing yeosangs tears away, trailing down to his neck.

renjuns hands resting at the others sides, touching his bare skin under his hoodie. his head dug into his neck placing little pecks everywhere. bodies to bodies, holding each other tightly. this is the only thing that mattered anymore. in this moment, together. if the world to explode right now, they'd die perfectly happy like this.

"i love you" renjun whispered before kissing his ear

"i love you too" yeosang responded before his hoodie was discarded.

~

"you can go hang out with wooyoung now, i think jeongin is coming over soon so i'll let you know when he's here. i'm gonna make food" jongho told chenle. the two just finished a movie. and because wooyoung and jongho are 'sharing' chenle, the older told him he gets dibs after a movie.