*Part ninety-one*

third person pov
————————————

after all that, renjun didn't really come around. things were weird for the old group. and they hate being mad at renjun, but they really can't help it.

yunho, is still extremely pissed. it was kind of scary. yeji has never seen him so pissed off and she isn't completely sure what to do. so now at midnight, she's laying next time him as he's sitting against the headboard, trying to distract himself with some tv. clearly not working.

"do you wanna talk, or go in the basement and get some punches in" yeji suggested some ideas, the punching bag was where everyone went when they need to clear their mind, even kyungmi. which everyone find adorable.

"i'm fine" he mumbled. he obviously was not fine. yeji sighed and did the only thing that she knows relaxes him the best. straddle his lap.

she grabs his face with her hands and gives him a stern look. "being pissed off and moody won't help the situation" she said.

"i know"

"then why be pissed off and moody?"

"because i can't control it, you know more than anyone that when someone hurts my family it's sends me into a fucking spiral" he says. and it's pretty much true. he doesn't care always people say about him. but if someone's goes after his family or close friends he gets angry.

"well yeosang seems to be handling the situation pretty well, pretty sure junho gave him a few hickeys" yeji laughed a little, trying to brighten the mood. "don't worry too much" she whispered as she kissed his jaw

yunho grunted when she took her shirt off to reveal her black bralette "i like your idea of distraction" he said

"figured you would" she sighed out

~

"you're hotel is nice though!" jangmi cheered when the friend group entered chenle a hotel. they decided to stay there for the night and luckily there was two big beds

"i call sleeping in a bed with chenle" jeongin raised his arm

"gay" chenle scoffed jokingly

"shut up, you act like you arent the gayest person we know" jangmi laughed

"the gayest person we know is mama-hwa. or yeosang" jeongin laughed

"no, changbin is pretty gay too" chenle corrected

"jisung and felix too" jongho contributed to the conversation.

"guys come on, have you even met ryujin" jangmi met ryujin a few times and can practically feel the gay. so she wasn't surprised when ryujin told her she was into girls.

"point proven" jongho nodded and plopped on the bed closest to the window. "wait so me and jang are sharing a bed"

"seems like it baby bear" jangmi teased and plopped down next to him. jeongin and chenle smirked at each other.

they all got changed and ready for bed. they decided to watch a show, jangmi demanded they watch money heist. and after about two episodes, chenle and jeongin were cuddled up and asleep.