*Part seventy-five*

third person pov
—————————————
SIX MONTHS LATER

six months passed, six. so let me catch you up. yunho and yeosan are now fourteen, mingi and san are finally thirteen. wooyoung is now twelve and jongho is eleven. yeosang recently almost completely lost his stutter, now only stuttering during super long sentences. he's very proud.

during mingi's birthday, the parents decided to adopt. the parents have met the little girl, several times. her name is kyungmi, she's six years old. the parents love her, she has these big pretty eyes, long wavy hair with bangs, and these chubby cheeks that hongjoong loves to squish. she's super sweet and surprisingly not too shy. of course, at first she was a little shy, but she got used to the dads fairly quickly. and today, she gets to go home with them. as a foster kid until adoption papers are legally signed.

"okay kyungmi, you got everything sweetie?" seonghwa asked as the girl reaches for his hand

"um, i think so" the girl turns around to look in her shared room, checking to make sure she didn't leave anything

"if you left something i'll call so you guys can get it, alright?" one of the home workers said. the little girl nodded, smiling to show her dimples.

"kyungmi, why don't you go say bye to your friends" hongjoong pat the girls head slightly before watching her run off and hug her roommate.

seonghwa was excited for her to see her room. they used one of the guest rooms and completely transformed it. they kept the walls white because they didn't want to repaint a bunch of times as she got older, but they got her wall decorations. her favorite color is purple, so she has gold and purple stars hanging from her ceiling. she also has a little chandelier, she told the parents a while ago that she likes chandeliers, so they got a small one. her desk has a light purple chair, and some books because she likes drawing.

her bed is normal white sheets, but she has new stuffed animals and a mix of purple, blue, and pink throw pillows. they also got her some fluffy blankets. her closet has some new clothes, but the dads promised to take her shopping soon to buy even more. they went all out with the room, there's a lot more to it than listed.

"how many boys are in da house?" kyungmi asked as hongjoong put her suitcase into the mercedes car trunk

"with me and mama, there's eight boys" hongjoong lifted the girl, and closed the trunk before walking to the backseat.

"that's a lot" she mumbled, almost like she was worried

"don't worry, you'll love them. they already love you, and they haven't even met you yet!" hongjoong cheered while watching the girl smile shyly

"where's um..." kyungmi hasn't really called them mama or papa yet, she knew their names but she didn't wanna be rude. she was just nervous, which is usually normal.

"he went to grab some papers real quick, he'll be out soon" hongjoong smiled as he buckled the girl into her booster seat.

the girl sat nervously as they waited for seonghwa. she was excited to meet the boys, but she was also scared. not just about living with eight boys, but she's been in foster care since she was a baby. she's gone from so many different homes, and she always ended up back at the home. she knew hongjoong and seonghwa were different, but that doesn't stop her from having her trust issues.