*Part seventy-nine*

third person pov
————————————

a saturday morning, quiet. only because the kids aren't awake, it's only seonghwa and hongjoong. the two sat in the living watching their show while drinking coffee. it was nice and peaceful, but of course. all good things must come to an end. wooyoung and mingi's yelling broke through the silent air. cause hongjoong to groan.

"and they're up" seonghwa laughed as he watched his husband get up and see what's going on.

hongjoong walked up and saw wooyoung in mingi's room, the older boy clearly just woke up. "why are you yelling at nine in the morning, everyone is sleeping" wooyoung looked at him with tears in his eyes. "what's wrong?" his tone immediately changed.

"people are being mean to mingi online" he said, mingi looked down. "he's known for so long and he keeps looking at it!"

the dad looked over at mingi then back down to wooyoung. "why don't you go to your room, and go back to sleep. i'll talk to min when he's more awake. alright?" the younger nodded and went to his room. hongjoong gave mingi a 'you wanna talk?' look. but the boy just shook his head and went to lay back down.

hongjoong had no other option than to go back downstairs and just wait until mingi was ready. on his way, he heard kyungmi's door open.

"hey sunshine, why don't you go back to sleep. you don't have to be up right now" honjoong bent down to her level, trying to guide her back to bed. but the girl resisted and held her hands out. the dad couldn't resist a sleepy, pouty kyungmi. he lifted the girl and brought her downstairs.

seonghwa smiled at the two coming down the stairs. "good morning princess" she only mumbled back and cuddled closer to hongjoong. "what was the yelling about" the older asked once they were sat down, kyungmi laying her head on her dads chest.

"i'll tell you later"

~

"why do you keep looking at it if it hurts you" seonghwa asked.

mingi, hongjoong, and seonghwa were in the boys room while everyone else was downstairs watching tv.

"i-i don't know. i j-just thought maybe th-there'd be nice comments. all i do is search my name"

searching their names into the twitter search bar wasn't anything new. a lot of time they see people praising them for their talents. but there's always something to ruin someone's happiness. for the past two weeks, if you search mingi's name things like 'ugly' or 'stupid' come up. and everyone knows those things aren't true.

"why don't you take a break from social media for a while" hongjoong suggested

"b-but-"

"not forever honey, just until everything is calmer. we know you aren't greatly hurt by it, but we want to prevent the fire before it burns. right?" seonghwa rubbed the boys back. mingi nodded and handed his phone to his parents.

this was something they do when the kids suggest it. mingi, wooyoung, and san all say it's too hard to resist going on the apps sometimes. they don't delete the apps, they just put passcodes on them so that if the kids do try to get in they can't because they don't know the passcode.