*Part eighty-four*

third person pov
—————————————

A MONTH LATER

the drive to the airport was pretty quiet, the only thing heard was soft music from the radio and sniffling. yeosang drove with renjuns family, wooyoung and jongho rode with chenle along with jeongin. jangmi couldn't ride with them because she had a family member over, but she agreed to meet them there. the other friend group decided to let renjun and yeosang have their time together.

the only bang family members going were jeongin and hyunjin. and then yeji and yuna were the only hwangs going. ryujin wanted to go but she really only new chenle, and even then not that well. all the kim-parks are going obviously. lily agreed to drive the two bang kids to the airport along with her own kids. so two cars followed behind renjun and chenle's two cars.

"okay guys, we're here" renjuns mom spoke softly, turning in her seat to see renjun sleeping on yeosangs lap

"i-i'll get him up" the parent nodded and left the car for a little. yeosang raked his fingers through his boyfriends hair, softly waking him up. "you have to get up junnie"

"mm-mm" he mumbled.

"mhm" yeosang mumbled back.

renjun sighed and sat up only to surprise yeosang with a kiss. not really surprising, but the two didn't even have time to blink before their lips touched.

"i don't want to go" renjun cried against yeosangs lips

"i don't want you to either. but you have to"

renjun pulled the older in for another slow and emotional kiss. it only lasted short while before yeosang knew they had to get out.

"i love you so much" yeosang sniffled

"i love you more"

they got out of the car after a one last peck, and of course, all eyes were on them.

~

"okay guys, we're here. i'll give you some time" chenle's mom said before getting out of the car

"me and jjong will give you two space" jangmi said before practically dragging a whiny jongho out of the car.

"you doin' alright?" wooyoung whispered as he ran his hand through the youngers hair

"no" chenle responded, quite bluntly

wooyoung sighed and nodded before grabbing chenle's jaw and making it so that they were face to face. wooyoung kissed his cheek, his nose, and then his lips. very small kisses, they agreed to not wanting to get too attached. so they're first kiss was their last before today.

"i'll text you everyday, i'll try to call too. it's only like a two hour flight. i'm sure we'll be able to see each other soon" wooyoung spoke softly, trying to calm chenle down some. the younger nodded and didn't say anything "okay, i'm gonna let jangmi and jongho talk to you. they were your friends first" the two giggled a little before wooyoung got out and jongho entered first, then jangmi

"we're gonna miss you" jongho said as him and jangmi hugged the boy

"i'm gonna miss you guys too"