*Part one-hundred*

third person pov
—————————————

A WEEK LATER

"look" seonghwa pointed to one of the pictures in the baby book.

it was around midnight, and the parents decided to add a few pictures to the family books. including kyungmi's baby pictures that were sent in a couple years ago.

"baby yunho" hongjoong chuckled at the picture of little yunho in a baseball cap

"they were so little" seonghwa pouted. their only little one is kyungmi, and she'll be ten in no time. wooyoungs pretty short though.

"wooyoung was so tiny" hongjoong commented as he pointed at the picture.

"remember meeting him? he loved you immediately" seonghwa laughed back at the memories

"yeah, yeosang loved you"

"always a mama's boy hm" seonghwa smiled proudly.

"we're old" hongjoong laughed

"someone said we're dilf's so i'm okay with it"

seonghwa got his phone up and showed him tweets he's liked "look, 'not a day over thirty' that's fucking awesome. we age like fine wine, my love" hongjoong laughed at seonghwa and kissed his cheek

"it's crazy, it's been well over twenty years since we met. and i can still happily say i'm in love with you" hongjoong muttered into his husbands ear.

the taller husbands smiled and kissed him "i'm in love with you just as much kim-park hongjoong. thank you for everything"

the parents stayed there kissing for a while, they feel young, they look young. really the only thing that wasn't in their late twenties was their birth years.

~

"dad!" mingi yelled from the top of the stairs

"which dad" hongjoong laughed

"which ever one will help me with my project" he said as he walked down the stairs and placed the binder on the table. mingi's been doing a summer camp type thing. an academy pretty much. it's over things like modeling, producing, painting, the arts really. mingi is under the producing, dancing, rapping and modeling programs.

"when is it due?" seonghwa asked as he put his coffee down and grabbed the binder

"next week, she gave it to us yesterday, i have to choreograph a dance with all those moves in it and make it look good" mingi huffed and slouched in the chair.

"yep, that's for your mama" hongjoongn laughed

"you're good at dancing too pa" mingi stated

"yes but i cant choreograph" the shorter dad said.

"you've never really had a problem with choreo anyway, why's this one different?" seonghwa asked. usually, mingi can pick up choreography quickly. and he was good at making choreo too