10 Months to UA

I know I said I was going to skip right to the entrance Exam but I lied.  LOL oops, sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV:

It's been a week since the slime villain incident and the news has pretty much died down.  Mom was really worried when I came home that day, she had apparently seen it on the news.  But at the same time, she was really proud that I helped out.

I kept thinking about that girl I saved, I didn't even know her name but I still think back to the moment our eyes connected. They were captivating to say the least.  I had even started writing a song about it.  It's still not finished and I probably won't release it but it was still nice to think about.

Kat and I wanted to start working a lot harder for the UA entrance exam in 10 months so we found a beach not too far from the house that was littered with garbage.  Apparently, it was being used as an illegal dumping sight and we thought that as future heroes it would be nice to clean it and give back to the community.  

I had to hold a live stream to address some changes in my schedule and kat decided to help by recording me.  I would also sing some songs during the live stream.  I made the announcement on my social media and HeroTube account that it would be held on Friday afternoon at 5 in the evening two days from now. 

----Time skip to the live stream

(A/N: in this fanfiction Izuku and Inko have an actual house and they turned the spare room into Izuku's music room where he did all his livestreams and recording)

I had my white kitsune mask on and we had our regular setup in my music room at home. Kat was checking the camera and making sure it was ready as I set up and summoned all the Instruments that I would need.  All my instruments for Kitsune were the same, they were all Black with green highlights with the word kitsune on a gold strip somewhere on them.  

After everything was set up, we started the livestream with my usual catchphrase of "Hello again all you foxy individuals and welcome back".   I started tuning my instruments, not that I needed to do this because they were always in tune, but I wanted to make sure everyone had time to log on and join.  "Anyway, I am doing this livestream to address some scheduled changes that will be happening over the next 10 months.  But we'll get back to that soon I'm sure you all want to hear a song first before I bore you all" I say chuckling a bit.

"so, this first song is called 'there's nothing holding me back'" I say before picking up my acoustic guitar. (A/N: this is an acoustic cover of There's nothing holding me back by Boyce Avenue)

I wanna follow where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
'Cause every time that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessin'
And maybe I should stop and start confessin'
Confessin', yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothin' holdin' me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothin' holdin' me back

There's nothin' holding me back

She says that she's never afraid
Just picture everybody naked
She really doesn't like to wait
Not really into hesitation