Rockin' at the Entrance Exam

Izuku's POV:

Before we knew it three days had passed and it was now the morning of the UA entrance exam.   I was going about my morning routine, showering, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed.  All I needed to do now was head to Naomi's Diner for breakfast.  

It's a nice family-owned diner not too far from where we live.  Kat and I have been going there for years and I have to say, best milkshakes I've ever had.  So, I grab my bookbag and guitar case and head out the door.  Mom had told me she had to work early today but she wished me luck before we went to bed last night.

I got to the diner and the bell above the door chimed as I walked in.  "Hey Izuku, not with Katsuki today?" Naomi, the owner asked.  "Nah, we agreed to meet at the exam" I say as I sit down at the counter.  Naomi has always been like family to us, she would always Give us free food and Milkshakes when we came in because she found out some people made fun of me for my ears and tail. Years later and she still refuses to let me pay no matter how much I insist. 

"So, how do you think you'll do" she asks already sliding me a plate of pancakes and a strawberry milkshake.  "Not sure, hopefully we get in.  We definitely busted our asses training" I say with a laugh before going for the food.  

After a while I finished my food and talked with Naomi and another regular named Dave, a little more before getting up to go.  Before I walk out Naomi calls to me "Hey Izuku, when you become a bigshot hero be sure to remember us, yah?"  

"How could I forget about you, best milkshakes around" I say before stepping out into the busy sidewalk. 

Time Skip to UA

I got off the train and after a short walk I was now standing in front of the large arch leading to UA.  Looking around taking in the surrounding I see Kat walking up to me with a grin on his face.  "Sup, nerd" he says as he pats my shoulder.  

We start walking to the entrance before I start to trip.  Kat grabs my arm and we hear a voice say "That was a close one, you all, right?" We turn to see a short girl with a permanent blush on her cheeks and brown hair going down to her shoulders.  "Oh, yah thanks for asking. Luckily Kat here caught me. right best buddy?" I look over to see Kat with a bit of a blush and I instantly smile. He sees this and says "What are you smiling at you damn nerd." 

"Hey you're just as nerdy as me Mr. I have a ton of All Might merch" I reply with a smug grin. "Oh yah, that's coming from the guy who idolizes Present Mic" he shoots back quickly and I could only chuckle rubbing the back of my head.  "Wow, you two do seem close. That's nice but we should probably go.  Don't want to be late, that would be bad" The girl says before remembering to Introduce herself.  

"I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way. It's nice to meet you" she says with a huge smile causing Kat to blush even more.  Chuckling a little I say "I'm Izuku Midoriya and the abrasive side of the sponge here is Katsuki Bakugou." This got a chuckle from Uraraka but before long we got to the auditorium and had to split.  Kat and I sat next to each other and before long the test began.

In all honesty it was really easy so I know both Kat and I passed, we were always really smart.  Soon enough Present Mic came on stage and I started fanboying quietly.  This got a laugh from Kat but before I could burst, I realized he might be loud so I put my hands over my fox ears.  Luckily, I did because he soon yelled "What is up UA candidates' thanks for tuning in, now come on and let me hear you.  Can I get a yah!" I quickly stood up and with all my effort yell "YYYYAAHHHH!" surprisingly I wasn't the only one.  about 10 seats over from me A girl did the same thing.  I look over to see her staring back at me with a smile, it was the girl I saved from the sludge villain.  I smile at her but Kat had to ruin it and drag me back to a sitting position.