The Big Three

Everything started going back to normal for class 1-A after the provisional license exams. Izuku was fully healed and ready to get back into training. "All right class, today we're going to be talking about Work studies. Instead of giving some drawn out explanation I've asked some third years to help explain" Aizawa says from his spot at the front of the class.

Suddenly the door swings open and standing there are three people. The first is a tall young man with a very muscular build who possesses a number of noticeable scars around his lower arms. He has blue oval shaped eyes. He has blonde hair, the top part of which is arranged in a cowlick, while the bottom section is worn swept backward.

The next one is a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes. Her upper eyelashes are long and thick, and her irises are a royal blue. Her hair is periwinkle, and it reaches all the way down to her knees, twisting around itself at her waist and curving inwards around her legs.

After her the third and final guest is a tall young man with rather pale skin. His ears are longer than most, their tips pointy and somewhat elf-like. He has messy, indigo hair, which sticks out behind his head, and thin, tired-looking eyes, partially covered by his bangs despite the fact that they're supposed to be split as to not impair his vision.

These three are none other than Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki also known as the big three of UA. Making their way into the class room they each seem to have a different personality type.

Mirio holds himself with a sense of purpose and power. Nejire seems to be bubble and energetic. As for Tamaki, he seems to be more reserved with hunched shoulders while avoiding looking at the class.

"As some of you might have heard, these three are referred to as the Big three here at UA" Aizawa says before going to his sleeping bag. Before anyone could say anything however Nejire starts her barrage of questions. 'Why do you wear that mask, are you sick?" She asks shoji. "Oh, well in the past-" He tries to answer but moves on to the next person before he could. "You're Ashido, right? Are you able to move your horns? Also, if one was to break off would it regrow?" she asks the pink skinned girl.

Once again before she could get an answer she moved onto the next person. "You're Shoto Todoroki. How did you get that big scar on your face?" she asks making Shoto seem like he's having war flashbacks. "Woah, you're kitsune. what's it like being so popular?" she asks approaching Izuku. "Woah there. Sorry about her, she gets really exited" Mirio says as he drags the energetic third year back up front.

"Introduce yourselves" Aizawa says already tired of the experience. Tamaki was supposed to go first but it didn't go as planned. Due to his shy nature he tries to visualize the class as potatoes but could still see their bodies. "It's no good, you two go" he says as he shakes and stares at the ground. "Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know they're still people. No words will come out, my mind is blank and my throat is dry. I can't say anything" he continues. Turning to the wall he places his head against it. "I want to go home" he mutters.

"Okay, so uhm... Are you really one of UA's top students?" Ojiro asks the older student. "Come on Amajiki, you need to have the heart of a lion not a kitten. You know, even though you're a human" Nejire says with a giggle. "Anyway, this is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki and I'm Nejire Hado" Nejire says happily. "We're supposed to talk about work studies" she says.

"Guess I'm up next. I know exactly how to get them pumped up" Mirio says. "The future's going to be..." he says loudly. "Going to be what?" Kaminari asks. "Awful. That's your part guys. Aw crap, my call and response was a total fail" he says with a big smile as he laughs.